PDA

View Full Version : Wife's away tonight. Can anything tempt me away from the siren song

Burney
03-22-2017, 01:09 PM
of the Special Mixed Kebab? :rubchin:

IUFG
03-22-2017, 01:12 PM

“The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself, with desire for what its monstrous laws have made monstrous and unlawful.”

I believe someone notable once said

Pat Vegas
03-22-2017, 01:13 PM
“The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself, with desire for what its monstrous laws have made monstrous and unlawful.”

I no longer have the desire to eat pizza, crisps, kebabs,
Or the desire to really eat.

Sir C
03-22-2017, 01:14 PM

KFC with gravy? Steak sandwich? Hung shao rou?

Nah, get yourself down the kebab shop.

Viva Prat Vegas
03-22-2017, 01:14 PM

Redgunamo

or barrybueno

IUFG
03-22-2017, 01:16 PM
...or barrybueno

certainly appears to be the rule that b lives his life by.

wd, b :thumbup:

Pokster
03-22-2017, 01:19 PM

That was Sir C to b talking about b's cock fixation

Burney
03-22-2017, 01:19 PM
KFC with gravy? Steak sandwich? Hung shao rou?

Nah, get yourself down the kebab shop.

I can't really see any alternative, tbh. :shrug: Although I'm increasingly convinced that all the actual meat in the special mixed kebab (chicken shish, lamb shish, kofte, etc) are inferior to the doner meat and only serve to make one feel slightly less shabby.

IUFG
03-22-2017, 01:21 PM
That was Sir C to b talking about b's cock fixation

knew I scene it somewhere, p :thumbup:

SWv2
03-22-2017, 01:26 PM
I can't really see any alternative, tbh. :shrug: Although I'm increasingly convinced that all the actual meat in the special mixed kebab (chicken shish, lamb shish, kofte, etc) are inferior to the doner meat and only serve to make one feel slightly less shabby.

An indian is always a contender chez moi.

Poppadums, bhaji, tarka daal, chicken madras, naan.

Mint Magnum for afters.

Burney
03-22-2017, 01:28 PM
An indian is always a contender chez moi.

Poppadums, bhaji, tarka daal, chicken madras, naan.

Mint Magnum for afters.

There's just too much of an Indian, though, isn't there?

I briefly considered a Chinky, mind. Chicken balls with red gloop, ribs with brown gloop, Singapore noodles?

SWv2
03-22-2017, 01:37 PM
There's just too much of an Indian, though, isn't there?

I briefly considered a Chinky, mind. Chicken balls with red gloop, ribs with brown gloop, Singapore noodles?

I do think the Kebab is your best friend here. All options on the table will initially satisfy but that immediate boom of satisfaction will wane.

I think the Dutch earlier suggested a steak sandwich which all things considered is a very good option.

Sir C
03-22-2017, 01:40 PM

It is true that doner meat remains king; however, imagine ingesting that in mixed kebab quantities. You'd die of grease.

I have a solo night on Friday. I was planning on a large rib-eye with, perhaps, a sauce Diane and rosti potatoes. I may reconsider.

Sir C
03-22-2017, 01:46 PM
I do think the Kebab is your best friend here. All options on the table will initially satisfy but that immediate boom of satisfaction will wane.

I think the Dutch earlier suggested a steak sandwich which all things considered is a very good option.

Women just don't appreciate the wonders of hot meat and bread. It's very much a ma thing, I think.

b and I once roasted a rib of beef, nice and rare, and ate the whole ****ing thing with slices of bread dipped in the meat juices. Fúcking hell, I'm getting a chubby just thinking of it.

Sir C
03-22-2017, 01:50 PM
knew I scene it somewhere, p :thumbup:

My motto is embrace the cock, i.

IUFG
03-22-2017, 01:56 PM
My motto is embrace the cock, i.

is it on your coat of arms, sc?

Sir C
03-22-2017, 01:59 PM
is it on your coat of arms, sc?

:hehe: First quadrant, lion rampant, dragon recumbent, cock and balls.

Billy Goat Sverige
03-22-2017, 02:03 PM

Kebab pizza at some point this week :eat:

Burney
03-22-2017, 02:04 PM

Had a steak sandwich last night. Onions, mushrooms, cheese, mustard. Outstanding.

Burney
03-22-2017, 02:05 PM
Women just don't appreciate the wonders of hot meat and bread. It's very much a ma thing, I think.

b and I once roasted a rib of beef, nice and rare, and ate the whole ****ing thing with slices of bread dipped in the meat juices. Fúcking hell, I'm getting a chubby just thinking of it.

It quite erased United dicking us nice and hard from the mind. Although we were drinking margaritas as well, which helped.

Burney
03-22-2017, 02:06 PM
Kebab pizza at some point this week :eat:

I thought you lived in Sweden, bgm, but apparently it's Glasgow.

redgunamo
03-22-2017, 02:09 PM
Redgunamo

or barrybueno

Not me, some other homo.

No, wait .. :homer:

Sir C
03-22-2017, 02:15 PM
It quite erased United dicking us nice and hard from the mind. Although we were drinking margaritas as well, which helped.

Oh, were we playing United? I was thinking it was the Birmingham cup final.

Billy Goat Sverige
03-22-2017, 02:16 PM
I thought you lived in Sweden, bgm, but apparently it's Glasgow.

They love a kebab pizza over here, B. They don't have fish and chip shops you see so the only place they can get kebab meet from is the pizzerias.

Burney
03-22-2017, 02:17 PM
Oh, were we playing United? I was thinking it was the Birmingham cup final.

It was the semi of one of the cups. They put at least four past us, I think.

For the Birmingham debacle, we had RTFP with us. It is hard to remember all the defeats I've watched at your place, though.

Sir C
03-22-2017, 02:19 PM

For the Birmingham debacle, we had RTFP with us. It is hard to remember all the defeats I've watched at your place, though.

Ah. If RTFP was there, I don't suppose we had much of an appetite.

Viva Prat Vegas
03-22-2017, 02:23 PM

It could be the night of the 5-1 defeat to Tottenham Hotspur
:-(