PDA

View Full Version : I have good balance transfer offers on one of my cards.

Pat Vegas
03-21-2017, 01:00 PM
however it is the main card I use as the other cards have zero balances.

Can I transfer the balance to another card then transfer it back. I know their are charges for doing it but seems to make it a bit easier.

Sir C
03-21-2017, 01:12 PM

Can I transfer the balance to another card then transfer it back. I know their are charges for doing it but seems to make it a bit easier.

An outstanding balance on a credit card is like borrowing from a loan shark. Pay the bloody thing off.

redgunamo
03-21-2017, 01:17 PM

Isn't that rather like saying, you've just shot a hipster in the leg so now he's a hopster?

Pokster
03-21-2017, 01:19 PM

Get rid of the other cards (increases your credit score) and take out a new card to tfr the balance from your main one...virgin do 2yrs 0% with no fee

Pat Vegas
03-21-2017, 01:23 PM
Get rid of the other cards (increases your credit score) and take out a new card to tfr the balance from your main one...virgin do 2yrs 0% with no fee

:thumbup: I got the Barclaycard platinum in september so I was taking advantage of the interest free spending until the end of March. but they have excellent 37 month 0% on transfers.

I just paid off another one so I am going to close it now. Don't really have a high balance on it maybe I'll just clear them.