PDA

View Full Version : Ramsey's marking for their third goal

World's End Stella
03-18-2017, 02:13 PM
:clap:

Oh and we had a nailed on pen not given against Mustafi. Loved the commentators justification 'defender was trying to play the ball and didn't see him coming, not a pen for me'. Yeah because if you try and play the ball and don't see the player you fouled it couldn't possibly be a foul.

Also :clap:

Rich
03-18-2017, 02:16 PM

Oh and we had a nailed on pen not given against Mustafi. Loved the commentators justification 'defender was trying to play the ball and didn't see him coming, not a pen for me'. Yeah because if you try and play the ball and don't see the player you fouled it couldn't possibly be a foul.

:wave: Arsene?

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
03-18-2017, 02:16 PM

Regardless it has been another poor performance. Today we couldn't even kick the bucket

Rich
03-18-2017, 02:18 PM
Regardless it has been another poor performance. Today we couldn't even kick the bucket

2 shots on target. I don't think the players have stopped playing for Him. I just think we need a new approach.

Tony C
03-19-2017, 06:56 AM
After his disaster vs Watford I've got no idea why he's still playing for us.

redgunamo
03-19-2017, 12:34 PM

In fairness, we rarely even get given those at home nowadays, let alone away.