03-17-2017, 10:44 AM
Dave the Hairy Biker with the glasses
:creepy:

The McCanns

redgunamo
03-17-2017, 10:46 AM

Depends whose kid; I'd leave mine with practically anyone and good luck to them.

Pat Vegas
03-17-2017, 10:47 AM

monty 10 characters

Burney
03-17-2017, 10:49 AM
The McCanns

:hehe: They so blatantly killed her.

Billy Goat Sverige
03-17-2017, 10:53 AM

Can't believe they're still receiving money to help find her.

Viva Prat Vegas
03-17-2017, 10:53 AM

I think the Mum will crack and confess after growing bored of all the free round-the-world holidays and the donations stop coming in

Sir C
03-17-2017, 10:56 AM

Grayson Perry.

Can't be right, that lad.

Burney
03-17-2017, 10:59 AM
Can't believe they're still receiving money to help find her.

You do have to wonder who is donating that money. Are they totally fvcking stupid.

My favourite bit was when Karen Matthews said 'At least I never left Shannon on her own' :clap: Top trolling from the Boltonian beauty there.

Viva Prat Vegas
03-17-2017, 11:01 AM
Boltonian beauty

Not a description you hear every day

Burney
03-17-2017, 11:02 AM
Grayson Perry.

Can't be right, that lad.

I happened to flick on to MOTD2 last night. They had a feature on this bloke, who is apparently a Premier League photographer. I nearly put the screen in.

Luis Anaconda
03-17-2017, 11:03 AM

The parents in Home Alone. Peter Griffin. The Queen

Viva Prat Vegas
John McCririck

Burney

It may have been tinged with sarcasm, tbf

Sir C
03-17-2017, 11:04 AM
I happened to flick on to MOTD2 last night. They had a feature on this bloke, who is apparently a Premier League photographer. I nearly put the screen in.

:sigh: How one misses the 1970s, when such a freak would have been summarily dealt with the moment it set foot outside its front door.

Society was much better off in those self-governing days, to be honest.

Burney
03-17-2017, 11:05 AM
John McCririck

Yes, there's more than a hint of the Saviles there, isn't there?

Burney
03-17-2017, 11:07 AM
:sigh: How one misses the 1970s, when such a freak would have been summarily dealt with the moment it set foot outside its front door.

Society was much better off in those self-governing days, to be honest.

He was talking about how, when he got hair extensions to cover his male pattern baldness, he felt the transition to a woman was complete. All of which, of course, went unquestioned.

It's really hard to know where to start with this sort of institutionalised idiocy. It's getting depressing.

Viva Prat Vegas
03-17-2017, 11:08 AM
Yes, there's more than a hint of the Saviles there, isn't there?

:nod: All the jewellery
"Come and polish my shiny rings "

Burney
03-17-2017, 11:10 AM
:nod: All the jewellery
"Come and polish my shiny rings "

I have my doubts about Gregggggg Wallace. Not nonceing so much as just being nasty piece of work.

redgunamo
03-17-2017, 11:19 AM
He was talking about how, when he got hair extensions to cover his male pattern baldness, he felt the transition to a woman was complete. All of which, of course, went unquestioned.

It's really hard to know where to start with this sort of institutionalised idiocy. It's getting depressing.

There's always been cross-dressing and all that sort thing though. Perhaps "normal" chaps are just more sensitive to it nowadays because of their own .. issues.

We watched "Summer Holiday" the other night and there was even one of that sort in there, which I'd completely forgotten about.

Sir C
03-17-2017, 11:21 AM
John McCririck

He stinks, apparently.

Dirty bástard.

Viva Prat Vegas
03-17-2017, 11:21 AM

Her name was Steve
Now he is Sophie

Gregg Wallace I guess he is a gobby cund

Viva Prat Vegas
03-17-2017, 11:22 AM
There's always been cross-dressing and all that sort thing though. Perhaps "normal" chaps are just more sensitive to it nowadays because of their own .. issues.

We watched "Summer Holiday" the other night and there was even one of that sort in there, which I'd completely forgotten about.

Melvyn Hayes ?

Sir C
03-17-2017, 11:23 AM
The parents in Home Alone. Peter Griffin. The Queen

Her Majesty? How dare you sir!

redgunamo
03-17-2017, 11:24 AM
Melvyn Hayes ?

Yes. And Cliff Richard and Una Stubbs and all the rest. Terrific.

Ash
03-17-2017, 11:28 AM
John McCririck

Good call. :shudder:

Anyone who goes for an in-store Santa job.

Burney
03-17-2017, 11:30 AM

Oh, don't get me wrong! I've no issue with cross dressers (although I reserve the right to laugh at them, of course). If a chap likes popping on a frock, that is purely a matter between him, God and his tailor.
No, my issue is with this business of everyone going along with the absurd, unscientific nonsense that what is clearly a bloke should be regarded societally and legally as a woman. That is the point at which my head starts to throb with the sheer lunacy of it.

Viva Prat Vegas
03-17-2017, 11:38 AM
Gyles Brandreth

Burney
03-17-2017, 11:40 AM
Gyles Brandreth

I follow him on Twitter. He's rather sweet. I seem to remember him describing himself as having been 'a bit Betty-Both-Ways' in his youth, but I think that's as far as it goes.

Viva Prat Vegas
03-17-2017, 11:44 AM
'a bit Betty-Both-Ways'
:hehe:

I don't think I have ever seen him blink
Does he have eyelids ?

redgunamo
03-17-2017, 11:45 AM
Oh, don't get me wrong! I've no issue with cross dressers (although I reserve the right to laugh at them, of course). If a chap likes popping on a frock, that is purely a matter between him, God and his tailor.
No, my issue is with this business of everyone going along with the absurd, unscientific nonsense that what is clearly a bloke should be regarded societally and legally as a woman. That is the point at which my head starts to throb with the sheer lunacy of it.

Yes. As a hound fancier, the whole thing makes perfect sense to me.

We say that the only difference between a dog and a bitch is that the bitch can have puppies. The clear implication being that if she does not or can not breed, gender is no longer a factor (when deciding upon her value and if and when to campaign, compete her, for instance).

It therefore follows that if society downgrades breeding, then gender, sex, cease to be of any but academic interest. So, at this point, what difference does it make.

Viva Prat Vegas
03-17-2017, 11:49 AM
Yes. As a hound fancier, the whole thing makes perfect sense to me.

We say that the only difference between a dog and a bitch is that the bitch can have puppies. The clear implication being that if she does not or can not breed, gender is no longer a factor (when deciding upon her value and if and when to campaign, compete her, for instance).

It therefore follows that if society downgrades breeding, then gender, sex, cease to be of any but academic interest. So, at this point, what difference does it make.

Cross gender dogs do not look any different from original gender ones so there is no laugh to be had

Burney
03-17-2017, 11:54 AM
Cross gender dogs do not look any different from original gender ones so there is no laugh to be had

They probably do to other hounds.

redgunamo
03-17-2017, 04:31 PM
They probably do to other hounds.

Right. A neutered animal will give off strange and distinctive odours (to others) which identify it as infertile, impotent or what-have-you. It doesn't make them sexually inactive though, or even sexually unattractive. To other dogs, I mean, before you ask.

In fact, if I find that my male hounds have gone off to "bother" another dog, it's either a bitch in-season or a castrated male that likely had the job done on the cheap (animal/rescue home stuff) and they honestly don't seem to mind which it is.

Naturally, if it's the latter, I don't mind and they are often allowed to just get on with it. The former is rare as bitches in heat are normally kept out of circulation for a few days until the thing blows over. An inexperienced owner may make a mistake though so one must always be careful.

redgunamo
03-17-2017, 04:32 PM

They do *smell* different though and, to a dog, that is far more important than what they look like.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
03-17-2017, 05:15 PM
what difference does it make.

It makes none
But now you have gone
And you must be looking very old tonight

redgunamo
03-17-2017, 05:46 PM
I think she likes you ;-)

http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/how-old-is-hillary-clinton.jpg

It makes none
But now you have gone
And you must be looking very old tonight

The Insider
03-17-2017, 05:50 PM

I believe that she was from Dewsbury. A place that makes Bolton and it's population look like Monte Carlo!

:titles:

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
03-17-2017, 07:05 PM
Josef Fritzl

barrybueno
03-17-2017, 11:32 PM

me :-D

Viva Prat Vegas
04-19-2017, 11:05 AM
Martin O'Neill

Monty92
04-19-2017, 11:51 AM

What's instiutitionalised idiocy about a fella feeling like he wants to live as a bird?

Burney
04-19-2017, 11:56 AM
What's instiutitionalised idiocy about a fella feeling like he wants to live as a bird?

A man feeling like he wants to live as a bird is fine. Up to him. However, everyone else agreeing that he is a bird and must be treated as such with no questions asked is not. That is what I mean by institutionalised idiocy. No-one involved in that story would have had the editorial freedom to question his status or call him 'him' without a world of shīt landing on them. That is complicity in a lie.

Monty92
04-19-2017, 12:13 PM
A man feeling like he wants to live as a bird is fine. Up to him. However, everyone else agreeing that he is a bird and must be treated as such with no questions asked is not. That is what I mean by institutionalised idiocy. No-one involved in that story would have had the editorial freedom to question his status or call him 'him' without a world of shīt landing on them. That is complicity in a lie.

But we are often complicit in lies in the interest of good manners and tolerance of other people's peculiarities and flaws. If you go to a dinner party and the food is f*ucking rank, you don't come out and say it. And if you did, you would incur punishment in the form of social opprobrium from your fellow guests.

Sir C
04-19-2017, 12:18 PM
But we are often complicit in lies in the interest of good manners and tolerance of other people's peculiarities and flaws. If you go to a dinner party and the food is f*ucking rank, you don't come out and say it. And if you did, you would incur punishment in the form of social opprobrium from your fellow guests.

If you go to a dinner party and they serve you a plank of wood, you don't go along with the lie that it is food. It is wood. That is a fact.

Monty92
04-19-2017, 12:30 PM
If you go to a dinner party and they serve you a plank of wood, you don't go along with the lie that it is food. It is wood. That is a fact.

So if you met a tranny and knew they wished to be referred to as per their adopted identity, you would simply refuse to do so?

Sir C
04-19-2017, 12:41 PM
So if you met a tranny and knew they wished to be referred to as per their adopted identity, you would simply refuse to do so?

I suppose I would have to decide whether to stick to my principles or bow to cultural Marxism as you have. I'd have to get back to you on that.

Viva Prat Vegas
04-19-2017, 12:42 PM

You might not want to hurt his feelings

Ash
04-19-2017, 12:47 PM

Look, just because you are so accepting of a transistor's pretend gender that you happily fůcked him, doesn't mean that you have to persuade everyone else to go down your road.