PDA

View Full Version : Walcott left out of England squad

PSRB
03-16-2017, 02:01 PM
:rubchin:

Whilst good news for us, I feel a bit for him. One of the few players to come out of the last few weeks with much praise

Ash
03-16-2017, 02:02 PM
Walcott left out of England squad

Dog bites man.

Is Wilshere in?

Luis Anaconda
03-16-2017, 02:05 PM

Whilst good news for us, I feel a bit for him. One of the few players to come out of the last few weeks with much praise
I like that James Ward-Prowse is in - someone who can actually take a free kick and a corner. Our only real hope of scoring

Sir C
03-16-2017, 02:06 PM
Dog bites man.

Is Wilshere in?

Wilshere's been dropped by Bournemouth for being 'a bit shít', apparently.

PSRB
03-16-2017, 02:08 PM
I like that James Ward-Prowse is in - someone who can actually take a free kick and a corner. Our only real hope of scoring

I like Nathan Redmond, finally starting to deliver. Thought when Norwich went down he looked a real talent amongst a load of rubbish

Ash
03-16-2017, 02:19 PM
Wilshere's been dropped by Bournemouth for being 'a bit shít', apparently.

I had read that he is being rested as part of his fitness programme.

Sir C
03-16-2017, 02:21 PM

Ah. Your information is probably more reliable than mine. I think mine came from the Guardian Football podcast, and as you know Jimbo fúcking hates us.

redgunamo
03-16-2017, 02:26 PM

looooooooooooooooooooool.

SWv2
03-16-2017, 02:33 PM

Played well in the first half v Munich, anonymous in the second half.

In all likelihood he is a wánker er so fúck him and his people, in the eye.

SWv2
03-16-2017, 02:35 PM

Indeed, a carefully controlled plan with regards to not overloading him physically etc.

Even a barbed dig at Arsenal I believe, from a medical professional from Bournemouth. The irony.

Ash
03-16-2017, 02:38 PM
Ah. Your information is probably more reliable than mine. I think mine came from the Guardian Football podcast, and as you know Jimbo fúcking hates us.

Jimbo hates Arsene, not us. He was a GG man.

Burney
03-16-2017, 02:39 PM
Indeed, a carefully controlled plan with regards to not overloading him physically etc.

Even a barbed dig at Arsenal I believe, from a medical professional from Bournemouth. The irony.

He's also a bit sh1t, though

redgunamo
03-16-2017, 02:40 PM

That makes sense. George could've also been a real contender in Serie A.

redgunamo
03-16-2017, 02:44 PM

He's not ****, he's just a bit wrong for the upper reaches of the Premier League, imo. Too small and not physically robust enough to play the way he does.

Shame, because he is supposed to be our crown jewels :-\

SWv2
03-16-2017, 02:47 PM

His development trajectory has perhaps not been as spectacular as we once thought.

redgunamo
03-16-2017, 02:50 PM
His development trajectory has perhaps not been as spectacular as we once thought.

Seen. I blame Rosicky.

SWv2
03-16-2017, 02:50 PM
Seen. I blame Rosicky.

Are you saying Tomas is/was his dealer?

Sir C
03-16-2017, 02:51 PM

He wants stabbing, to be fair.

Burney
03-16-2017, 02:53 PM
He's not ****, he's just a bit wrong for the upper reaches of the Premier League, imo. Too small and not physically robust enough to play the way he does.

Shame, because he is supposed to be our crown jewels :-\

If someone tried to compete a retarded Yorkshire terrier against your hounds (or whatever you do with them), would you not accept that the terrier was simply 'a bit ****' in that context?

Burney
03-16-2017, 02:53 PM

It's a sad day when you resort to circumlocution to avoid the harsh truth, sw :-(

redgunamo
03-16-2017, 02:55 PM
Are you saying Tomas is/was his dealer?

:hehe: I just have the idea that a fit Tomas would've allowed young Jackie to develop more .. gently.

Ash
03-16-2017, 02:58 PM

At least we will always have the Norwich goal. Even if there was some serendipity involved.

redgunamo
03-16-2017, 02:59 PM
If someone tried to compete a retarded Yorkshire terrier against your hounds (or whatever you do with them), would you not accept that the terrier was simply 'a bit ****' in that context?

No, it's the other way around. That's the point.

Hounds are bred for coursing, terriers are not. Terriers are therefore "wrong", rather than "****".

The "someone" *is* clearly a bit **** though. Sorry, Arsene :-(

SWv2
03-16-2017, 02:59 PM
At least we will always have the Norwich goal. Even if there was some serendipity involved.

Indeed and I can claim to have been there to witness it (if not fully remember it).

Luis Anaconda
03-16-2017, 03:00 PM
I like Nathan Redmond, finally starting to deliver. Thought when Norwich went down he looked a real talent amongst a load of rubbish

Yep - decent player. Can't finish

Luis Anaconda
03-16-2017, 03:01 PM

Have you seen many Bournemouth games?

Luis Anaconda
03-16-2017, 03:01 PM
Indeed and I can claim to have been there to witness it (if not fully remember it).

And in good company too I recall

redgunamo
03-16-2017, 03:03 PM
Yep - decent player. Can't finish

I don't think that's awfully funny, LA.

Ash
03-16-2017, 03:05 PM

Oh, I remember it. I was one of the thousands that didn't jump up and was saying "No, no. He's offside. No goal. Oh fùck!"

SWv2
03-16-2017, 03:08 PM
And in good company too I recall

Indeed. If I am not mistaken another person with us from Belfast actually fell asleep.

Ash
03-16-2017, 03:10 PM
Indeed. If I am not mistaken another person with us from Belfast actually fell asleep.

Possibly the part-responsibility of his travelling comrade who had been setting the pints-pace since five in the morning.

Luis Anaconda
03-16-2017, 03:13 PM

Yes - poor show from the Northerner

SWv2
03-16-2017, 03:14 PM
Possibly the part-responsibility of his travelling comrade who had been setting the pints-pace since five in the morning.

That is now twice in as many days that you have with utter abandon thrown accusations at me.

:shout:

We travel from separate airports, him from the illegally occupied 6 counties and me from the glorious free state of Ireland (Tiocfaidh ar lá).

I am essentially the Knocklyon 1, wrongly accused of grave sins and wrongdoing.

*the one about attending the electronic music event was probably correct and in this case I only met him around 11am

Burney
03-16-2017, 03:22 PM

Are you calling me a pervert? :-(

Luis Anaconda
03-16-2017, 03:23 PM
Are you calling me a pervert? :-(

If the gimp mask fits, b

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
03-16-2017, 09:19 PM

Ummmmm.not sure about that

Rich
03-17-2017, 09:30 AM

It's a strange one, actually. He is clearly technically superior to the rest of the players and he is liked by many of the fans. However, AFCB seem to put in the best performances when he's not on the pitch (see Arsenal 3-3 and last week's victory over WHU).

Think people hoped for a few more goals and assists but on the whole, I think it's been a mutually beneficial loan for both parties.

redgunamo
03-17-2017, 10:11 AM
It's a strange one, actually. He is clearly technically superior to the rest of the players and he is liked by many of the fans. However, AFCB seem to put in the best performances when he's not on the pitch (see Arsenal 3-3 and last week's victory over WHU).

Think people hoped for a few more goals and assists but on the whole, I think it's been a mutually beneficial loan for both parties.

In fairness, whoever signs Jack Wilshere expecting "goals" needs to find a different hobby.

Luis Anaconda
03-17-2017, 10:34 AM

Thank you Rich - that is the general impression I have got as well