PDA

View Full Version : Turkish minister claims 'holy wars will soon begin in Europe'

Sir C
03-16-2017, 11:12 AM
Let's do this. :rubshands:

Burney
03-16-2017, 11:14 AM

To be honest, I thought they already had begun. :shrug:

Anyway, I shall be looking with great suspicion at the man in my local kebab shop from now on :nod:

Pat Vegas
03-16-2017, 11:15 AM

Anyway, I shall be looking with great suspicion at the man in my local kebab shop from now on :nod:

:sherlock: :kebab:

Burney
03-16-2017, 11:17 AM
:sherlock: :kebab:

Ah, one of AWIMB's collection of old-school vaguely racist smilies, there. :hehe:

:curry:

Sir C
03-16-2017, 11:18 AM

I was rather hoping that he meant that Turkish tanks would soon be crossing the border.

I would advise a defensive line at the Austrian border. There's fúck all east of that worth defending.

Burney
03-16-2017, 11:20 AM
I was rather hoping that he meant that Turkish tanks would soon be crossing the border.

I would advise a defensive line at the Austrian border. There's fúck all east of that worth defending.

Yes, but east of that are the only militaries worth a damn. The Turkic hordes wouldn't encounter much decent resistance until they got to the Channel, to be fair.

redgunamo
03-16-2017, 11:21 AM

We had a holy war in my house the other day actually, because I refused my daughter's request to get a sports car as her best friend's father has one. She may have stopped just short of actually declaring a jihad though.

Burney
03-16-2017, 11:21 AM
We had a holy war in my house the other day actually, because I refused my daughter's request to get a sports car as her best friend's father has one. She may have stopped just short of actually declaring a jihad though.

Allah hu Jaguar?

Sir C
03-16-2017, 11:22 AM
Yes, but east of that are the only militaries worth a damn. The Turkic hordes wouldn't encounter much decent resistance until they got to the Channel, to be fair.

One wonders about the Wehrmacht. The Prusiian officer class didn't die out in 1945, surely?

I bet the krauts can still go a bit if pushed.

redgunamo
03-16-2017, 11:25 AM
Allah hu Jaguar?

Christ, that reminds me I've just seen an ad for their latest offering. Shocking.

I blame golf.

redgunamo
03-16-2017, 11:29 AM
One wonders about the Wehrmacht. The Prusiian officer class didn't die out in 1945, surely?

Have you ever read a book called "Green Eyes" or something like that? Well, the chaps described therein could easily be the modern German slum-dwelling, young, urban male. A decent number of them are itching for it, a proper opportunity to really crack some heads.

Sir C
03-16-2017, 11:31 AM
Have you ever read a book called "Green Eyes" or something like that? Well, the chaps described therein could easily be the modern German slum-dwelling, young, urban male. A decent number of them are itching for it, a proper opportunity to really crack some heads.

Isn't that about pooves, r? There is no place for pooves in war.

War is a serious business. You would do well to remember that.

Burney
03-16-2017, 11:31 AM

Nah. They'd be too busy laying out the red carpet and burbling on about multikulturalismus these days.

Luis Anaconda
03-16-2017, 11:42 AM
Allah hu Jaguar?

Damn you :hehe:

redgunamo
03-16-2017, 11:48 AM
Isn't that about pooves, r? There is no place for pooves in war.

War is a serious business. You would do well to remember that.

No. As I recall it, it's about 80's football hooligans who swapped the terraces for the delights of Aldershot and 3 Para. Essentially the generation that fought the Falklands War.

Sir C
03-16-2017, 11:49 AM
No. As I recall it, it's about 80's football hooligans who swapped the terraces for the delights of Aldershot and 3 Para. Essentially the generation that fought the Falklands War.

Oh. I suspect I would enjoy that.

Mo Britain less Europe
03-16-2017, 12:08 PM
There is a holy war in Europe already but only on one side.

The arrogance of this criminal Erdogan is astounding. One man's country is an Ottoman's empire.

Burney
03-16-2017, 12:12 PM

The arrogance of this criminal Erdogan is astounding. One man's country is an Ottoman's empire.

I see what you did there, mo. wd.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
03-16-2017, 12:25 PM