PDA

View Full Version : So last night my boss was dismissed by the Partners with immeadiate effect.

Rich
03-16-2017, 09:32 AM
Just three months after taking out a seven figure mortgage as well. I've been told it was 'gross misconduct' but have absolutely no idea what it could possibly have been.

Today is going to be a fun day.

Pat Vegas
03-16-2017, 09:33 AM
Just three months after taking out a seven figure mortgage as well. I've been told it was 'gross misconduct' but have absolutely no idea what it could possibly have been.

Come on rich give us a bit more info.

Burney
03-16-2017, 09:40 AM

Shipmanning? Drugs? Or knobbing a patient?

Rich
03-16-2017, 09:41 AM
Come on rich give us a bit more info.

Well it came completely out of the blue. At about 18:00 he stuck his head into my office and said he had to go - that is pretty early for him to be leaving but didn't really think anything of it.

Then at about 18:30 one of the Partners called and asked me to go to another office where all three of them were sat. They explained that he'd been sacked for gross misconduct and would not be returning. They said that they wouldn't be going into any further detail and that the matter was concluded in their eyes.

He left his car in the car park and it is still there this morning :Sherlock:

Pokster
03-16-2017, 09:42 AM
Perhaps it was him that employed Rich... that must be gross misconduct imo

Sir C
03-16-2017, 09:48 AM
Well it came completely out of the blue. At about 18:00 he stuck his head into my office and said he had to go - that is pretty early for him to be leaving but didn't really think anything of it.

Then at about 18:30 one of the Partners called and asked me to go to another office where all three of them were sat. They explained that he'd been sacked for gross misconduct and would not be returning. They said that they wouldn't be going into any further detail and that the matter was concluded in their eyes.

Too píssed to drive?

redgunamo
03-16-2017, 09:49 AM

The punishment cannot be the same for all those surely?

Pat Vegas
03-16-2017, 09:49 AM

he left it there so it's not on his property when the bailiffs come.

Burney
03-16-2017, 09:52 AM
The punishment cannot be the same for all those surely?

Dunno. Rum chaps, doctors. Close ranks like a shot.

Mind you, nobody really gets that outraged about old Shipman, do they? He didn't do any weird sex stuff, kill kids or torture anyone like real serial killers, he just gently bumped off a few hundred old dears, forged their wills and trousered their cash. Hardly worth making a fuss about, really.

redgunamo
03-16-2017, 09:56 AM
Dunno. Rum chaps, doctors. Close ranks like a shot.

Mind you, nobody really gets that outraged about old Shipman, do they? He didn't do any weird sex stuff, kill kids or torture anyone like real serial killers, he just gently bumped off a few hundred old dears, forged their wills and trousered their cash. Hardly worth making a fuss about, really.

Seen. Rum chaps indeed.

Monty92
03-16-2017, 10:10 AM

Found out recently that my GP has been suspended, 4 years after misreading my partner's blood tests and telling us we couldn't have children :rolleyes:

Pat Vegas
03-16-2017, 10:11 AM
Found out recently that my GP has been suspended, 4 years after misreading my partner's blood tests and telling us we couldn't have children :rolleyes:

Seems a bit harsh.
perhaps he was just giving his opinion.

Burney
03-16-2017, 10:14 AM

Are you sure he didn't say 'shouldn't' and you misheard him?

Luis Anaconda
03-16-2017, 10:14 AM
Too píssed to drive?

Yes I absolutely am

Pat Vegas
03-16-2017, 10:15 AM

I have the feeling Monty lives in pleasure of this GP having a suspension.

Sir C
03-16-2017, 10:17 AM
Yes I absolutely am

wd la. The question remains, still, or again?

Luis Anaconda
03-16-2017, 10:25 AM
wd la. The question remains, still, or again?

Yes. I actually had two quiet nights in a row. Last night was too good to miss - winding up the world's most obnoxious Man City fan*, who has had open heart surgery twice, to the point where he could actually have lived up to his nickname Blue Dave

*Gallaghers not included

IUFG
03-16-2017, 10:31 AM
Unusual. Docs usually close ranks and wait for the GMC to make their decisions for them. 2 years later.

Monty92
03-16-2017, 10:46 AM

I was thinking yesterday while my son drove me close to violent murder that people who are childless and don't feel the burning regret of not having children are the luckiest people on earth. Imagine having all that freedom, all that opportunity, unburdened by the procreative imperative? C*nts :-(