PDA

View Full Version : Is any c*nt on here young enough to be au fait with the youngsters dating culture?

World's End Stella
03-14-2017, 01:54 PM
Apparently my 16 year old daughter and this rugby playing lad from Whitgift School are 'exclusive'.

I am told this does not mean boyfriend/girlfriend but something else. Quite what else it means I have no idea.

The world really does turn far too quickly. :-(

Pat Vegas
03-14-2017, 01:55 PM
Apparently my 16 year old daughter and this rugby playing lad from Whitgift School are 'exclusive'.

I am told this does not mean boyfriend/girlfriend but something else. Quite what else it means I have no idea.

it means he gets to bone her exclusively. sorry for the brash language.

Billy Goat Sverige
03-14-2017, 01:58 PM

Exclusive means they're a couple (boyfriend/girlfriend) and not ****ing anybody else.

Pat Vegas
03-14-2017, 01:58 PM
Exclusive means they're a couple (boyfriend/girlfriend) and not ****ing anybody else.

But they are not in 'love' yet?

World's End Stella
03-14-2017, 01:59 PM
it means he gets to bone her exclusively. sorry for the brash language.

Er, um, but then aren't they boyfriend/girlfriend? And if he can bone her as an exclusive what can he do when they are boyfriend/girlfriend?

Or don't I want to know? Oh god. :cry:

Pokster
03-14-2017, 01:59 PM

Unlike your mum it means they only have 1 partner... well that is what she thinks, he is shagging anything that moves

Pat Vegas
03-14-2017, 02:00 PM
Er, um, but then aren't they boyfriend/girlfriend? And if he can bone her as an exclusive what can he do when they are boyfriend/girlfriend?

Or don't I want to know? Oh god. :cry:

to put it more nicely it just means they are fond of each other and it's quite early. So they want to see how it goes.
forget what I said about boning.

Billy Goat Sverige
03-14-2017, 02:01 PM
But they are not in 'love' yet?

Yes. I suppose exclusive is the modern day courting. They're courting, WES.

Sir C
03-14-2017, 02:01 PM

Your 16 year old daughter has a boyfriend? Are you sure this is wise?

What of her reputation? How will she ever make a decent match once society has her marked as involved in scandal?

Pokster
03-14-2017, 02:02 PM

:nod: He's courting all over her face

World's End Stella
03-14-2017, 02:04 PM

Thanks BGS, I feel miles better. :thumbup:

World's End Stella
03-14-2017, 02:07 PM
Your 16 year old daughter has a boyfriend? Are you sure this is wise?

What of her reputation? How will she ever make a decent match once society has her marked as involved in scandal?

It's not my idea, Charles. :shrug:

Her mother told me I couldn't keep her 10 years old forever and now she's only f*cking gone and grown up on me.

She's going to take her to a left wing, female, NHS doctor for some form sex clinic discussion in the near future, I just f*cking know it.

:-(

Sir C
03-14-2017, 02:11 PM
It's not my idea, Charles. :shrug:

Her mother told me I couldn't keep her 10 years old forever and now she's only f*cking gone and grown up on me.

She's going to take her to a left wing, female, NHS doctor for some form sex clinic discussion in the near future, I just f*cking know it.

:-(

This communistic 'doctor' will no doubt persuade her that she is actually a man and fit her with a *****; this will save you the cost of a wedding and a dowry, so you should be grateful.

Burney
03-14-2017, 02:27 PM
This communistic 'doctor' will no doubt persuade her that she is actually a man and fit her with a *****; this will save you the cost of a wedding and a dowry, so you should be grateful.

So someone who's gone to the trouble of pretending they're a man is still having PIV sex with men? Is that right? Isn't not having your vagina penetrated by a ***** sort of intrinsic to the whole 'Actually, I'm a man' thing?

What is going on?

Sir C
03-14-2017, 02:30 PM
So someone who's gone to the trouble of pretending they're a man is still having PIV sex with men? Is that right? Isn't not having your vagina penetrated by a ***** sort of intrinsic to the whole 'Actually, I'm a man' thing?

What is going on?

I am as mystified as you, but, just for the sake of clarity, I can confirm that I have no vagina.

Unless monty counts as one.

Burney
03-14-2017, 02:32 PM
I am as mystified as you, but, just for the sake of clarity, I can confirm that I have no vagina.

Unless monty counts as one.

Yes. I can only speak for myself here, but not getting penetrated in the vagina I don't have by a pénis is pretty fundamental to my sense of being a man. That might just be me, though.

I saw the other day that Laurie Penny asked in all seriousness for a word for someone with a uterus, vagina, etc. :rolleyes:

SWv2
03-14-2017, 02:46 PM

Oh dear. It does not really bear thinking about old boy.

redgunamo
03-14-2017, 07:42 PM
Oh dear. It does not really bear thinking about old boy.

Right. Best let their mothers deal with it and take directions from them.