PDA

View Full Version : How many years no claims before I start seeing some sort of reasonable reduction in

Pat Vegas
03-14-2017, 11:58 AM
my car insurance.

the quote they came in after 2 years was higher than the previous year :-( after calling them up they brought it down but I think it was about £50 less than the year before.

it was still about £600.

So touch wood next time I'll have 3 years ncb what can I expect more of the same?
I've looked elsewhere for quotes and they are all higher :shrug:

IUFG
03-14-2017, 12:17 PM
my car insurance.

the quote they came in after 2 years was higher than the previous year :-( after calling them up they brought it down but I think it was about £50 less than the year before.

it was still about £600.

So touch wood next time I'll have 3 years ncb what can I expect more of the same?

they've put mine up by about £60 this year despite me not making a claim and my car being worth about £5k less.

I did a comparison and the 10 cheapest are all about the same.

Something to do with changes to the personal injury compensation system apparently.

Ambulance chasing ****s

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
03-14-2017, 01:19 PM
my car insurance.

it was still about £600.

Keep doing the old price comparison site thing. The same insurer may come up with a whole different quote on there.