PDA

View Full Version : But say we *did* beat City, right? Who do we want in the Final?

Monty92
03-14-2017, 10:25 AM
Arguably more likely to beat Spurs (based on the fact that Chelsea are the better team and will probably be on the crest of a wave having won the league), but would we forego that advantage to avoid the risk of a horrific defeat?

Burney
03-14-2017, 10:27 AM
Arguably more likely to beat Spurs (based on the fact that Chelsea are the better team and will probably be on the crest of a wave having won the league), but would we forego that advantage to avoid the risk of a horrific defeat?

I'd prefer to lose to Chelsea, thanks. I couldn't even watch a final against Tottenham.

Pat Vegas
03-14-2017, 10:28 AM

We should look at it differently.

We are the most successful team in FA cup history. So we are the favourites. with 2 wins in the past 3 years.

Monty92
03-14-2017, 10:29 AM
I'd prefer to lose to Chelsea, thanks. I couldn't even watch a final against Tottenham.

Of course we'd prefer to lose to Chelsea. But we would have more chance of *not* losing to Spurs, so should we not want to play them instead?

Pat Vegas
03-14-2017, 10:30 AM
Of course we'd prefer to lose to Chelsea. But we would have more chance of *not* losing to Spurs, so should we not want to play them instead?

It would be nice if Spurs do finish above us in the league this season. only for us to end their season on a bad note by beating them in a cup final :cloud9:

World's End Stella
03-14-2017, 10:51 AM

Coward. A room, a bottle of whisky and a revolver is what you need, mate.

I want Spurs. In the Cup final. Oh yes. :cloud9:

Rich
03-14-2017, 11:47 AM

Oh but, B - imagine Ramsey rounding Lloris in the 93rd minute to win it 2-1 for us. Imagine him sliding in front of baying yids, all of them foaming at the mouth.

Wouldn't it just be wonderful? Also, we could drop Alexis to the bench for it. He'd be looking forward to a final send off before heading to Juve for £25million and we could ****ing drop the **** :cloud9:

Mo Britain less Europe
03-14-2017, 01:06 PM
Spurs. We will beat them. Not so sure about Chelsea.

AFC East
03-14-2017, 01:37 PM

Let's be honest, we want to lose against Citeh :-) (half joking)