PDA

View Full Version : I've booked some time off in October. But can't decide where to go.

Pat Vegas
03-13-2017, 12:04 PM
got 2 weeks spare.

Where shall I go?

Ideas that have floated around are some sort of cruise, A trip to New England, Some sort of china trip but I've gone off that idea.

PSRB
03-13-2017, 12:05 PM
got 2 weeks spare.

Where shall I go?

Ideas that have floated around are some sort of cruise, A trip to New England, Some sort of china trip but I've gone off that idea.

New England in Autumn would be very nice......it will be Portugal for me

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
03-13-2017, 12:08 PM
got 2 weeks spare.

Where shall I go?

Go to where our Europa league match will be - Moldova, Estonia, Kazakhstan or wherever and make a break of it whilst watching Arsenal sneak a draw :thumbup:

Sir C
03-13-2017, 12:12 PM
got 2 weeks spare.

Where shall I go?

October's good for a safari.

Pat Vegas
03-13-2017, 12:20 PM
October's good for a safari.

I hope this brexit *******s hurries up it's ruining my exchange rates.
maybe it will get worse.

Sir C
03-13-2017, 12:24 PM
I hope this brexit *******s hurries up it's ruining my exchange rates.
maybe it will get worse.

Yes. Africa's all priced in US. I looked at a trip I planned last year for three weeks in Zambia which was going to cost about £30k. It's now nearer 40. :-(

IUFG
03-13-2017, 12:34 PM
Sri Lanka / India will be nice that time of the year.

Dubai will have cooled down to 30 degrees by then.

Sir C
03-13-2017, 12:36 PM
Sri Lanka / India will be nice that time of the year.

Dubai will have cooled down to 30 degrees by then.

Sri Lanka's a decent call, actually. Now they've built that motorway from Colombo down to the south coast you can actually get around in half sensible times.

IUFG
03-13-2017, 12:39 PM
Sri Lanka's a decent call, actually. Now they've built that motorway from Colombo down to the south coast you can actually get around in half sensible times.

Still cheap as **** too, apparently

redgunamo
03-13-2017, 02:22 PM
Yes. Africa's all priced in US. I looked at a trip I planned last year for three weeks in Zambia which was going to cost about £30k. It's now nearer 40. :-(

Madness. You could buy the whole country for 40k.

redgunamo
03-13-2017, 02:22 PM
got 2 weeks spare.

Where shall I go?

Boring. Take the missus to Vegas and PARTY!