PDA

View Full Version : Just seen Hizdahr zo Loraq from GoT sitting outside a cafe in Shaftsbury Avenue

Ash
03-10-2017, 01:46 PM
Had to look up his name tbh.

http://assets.viewers-guide.hbo.com/large536cf5ba3eb8e.jpg

Billy Goat Sverige
03-10-2017, 01:48 PM

Back on screens (GoT) the 16th of July :cloud9:

Sir C
03-10-2017, 01:49 PM

I like Dutch tittywoman best. Get back to me when you spot her.

Ash
03-10-2017, 02:09 PM
Back on screens (GoT) the 16th of July :cloud9:

It's a long old wait for this one. Should be starting in a few weeks.

Billy Goat Sverige
03-10-2017, 02:12 PM
It's a long old wait for this one. Should be starting in a few weeks.

Yes, also weird scheduling as most people are out late into the evening in July/August.

Sir C
03-10-2017, 02:14 PM
Yes, also weird scheduling as most people are out late into the evening in July/August.

How are we supposed to remember everything that's happened already? I don't remember who half of them are. What happened to the fat lad, is he still living in a fort in the snow with his ugly bird and baby? And the bloke who was dead and then wasn't dead, is he dead again?

Billy Goat Sverige
03-10-2017, 02:18 PM
How are we supposed to remember everything that's happened already? I don't remember who half of them are. What happened to the fat lad, is he still living in a fort in the snow with his ugly bird and baby? And the bloke who was dead and then wasn't dead, is he dead again?

Samwell is at the citadel now and Jon is KING IN DA NORF!!!

Ash
03-10-2017, 02:19 PM

I keep each series on the skybox till just before the next one and watch it again. And that's very harsh on Samwell Tarly's good lady friend. I think she's quite sweet.

Sir C
03-10-2017, 02:20 PM
Samwell is at the citadel now and Jon is KING IN DA NORF!!!

:-( I've got no idea which won the citadel is, even.

Sir C
03-10-2017, 02:21 PM
I keep each series on the skybox till just before the next one and watch it again. And that's very harsh on Samwell Tarly's good lady friend. I think she's quite sweet.

She always looks a bit dirty to me. And I suspect she has an unkempt ladygarden.

Burney
03-10-2017, 02:38 PM

Sorry, a, but no. Goofy minger. :judge:

Pat Vegas
03-10-2017, 03:05 PM

What part of Shaftsbury Avenue?

I quite like that area. And seven dials something interesting that always draws me there.

Ash
03-10-2017, 03:56 PM
What part of Shaftsbury Avenue?

I quite like that area. And seven dials something interesting that always draws me there.

The top end by High Holborn and New Oxford Street. Just north of Seven Dials, in fact. I love the spot.

Pat Vegas
03-10-2017, 04:11 PM
The top end by High Holborn and New Oxford Street. Just north of Seven Dials, in fact. I love the spot.

in my teens and early 20's i'd meet up with my mates every weekend and we'd probably go to oxford street and buy **** in HMV or Virgin have a look in Denmark street and then just stroll around for hours. We'd walk from angel head to Red Lion Square then down to Oxford street etc.

I also like Great Turnstile.

The good old days when you could spend £50 and come home with multiple carrier bags of stuff you bought.
and it was a surprise when you came home as there stuff you bought that you forgot about

maybe a book, some cd's, shirts, whatever.

eastgermanautos
03-10-2017, 04:21 PM
in my teens and early 20's i'd meet up with my mates every weekend and we'd probably go to oxford street and buy **** in HMV or Virgin have a look in Denmark street and then just stroll around for hours. We'd walk from angel head to Red Lion Square then down to Oxford street etc.

I also like Great Turnstile.

The good old days when you could spend £50 and come home with multiple carrier bags of stuff you bought.
and it was a surprise when you came home as there stuff you bought that you forgot about

maybe a book, some cd's, shirts, whatever.

I shook hands with Tom Hiddleston in one of your neighborhoods. Something Hill. Close to Regents Park. Easy on the eyes, is that fella. Chicks dig him.

Ash
03-10-2017, 04:27 PM
I shook hands with Tom Hiddleston in one of your neighborhoods. Something Hill. Close to Regents Park. Easy on the eyes, is that fella. Chicks dig him.

Primrose Hill?