PDA

View Full Version : If somehow Lincoln City win at the Emirates this weekend

Pat Vegas
03-10-2017, 11:38 AM
It's got to be all over right?

Sir C
03-10-2017, 11:40 AM
It's got to be all over right?

Nah. Whatever happens, there is no way on earth he is going to resign as a reaction to a game.

Amy Lawrence seems convinced that his attitude since Tuesday has gone firmly back to suggesting he's staying.

Burney
03-10-2017, 11:46 AM
Nah. Whatever happens, there is no way on earth he is going to resign as a reaction to a game.

Amy Lawrence seems convinced that his attitude since Tuesday has gone firmly back to suggesting he's staying.

I do hope not. That would be absolutely terrible.

I'm working from home today. I just had to make myself a chip butty, white sliced, lashings of malt vinegar, etc, etc. I blame you. :-(

It was gorgeous.

Sir C
03-10-2017, 11:49 AM

I'm working from home today. I just had to make myself a chip butty, white sliced, lashings of malt vinegar, etc, etc. I blame you. :-(

It was gorgeous.

Good work. I've got 6 uncooked chipolatas in the fridge tempting me, and I'm starving. I'm going to succomb :-(

redgunamo
03-10-2017, 11:59 AM

I agree. He's a professional; His job is to work, not to win. So long as He is working properly, He will see no reason why He should leave or be removed from His position.

Quite right too.

Luis Anaconda
03-10-2017, 12:11 PM

It was gorgeous.

Oh you *******. Was forced to have fish and chips at home the other night without vinegar. Civilisation is dead. Been craving decent chips with lashing of vinegar since. Particularly having been forced to go and watch an Irish popular music combo live last night. Needless to say I didn't stray too far from the bar

Burney
03-10-2017, 12:14 PM
Oh you *******. Was forced to have fish and chips at home the other night without vinegar. Civilisation is dead. Been craving decent chips with lashing of vinegar since. Particularly having been forced to go and watch an Irish popular music combo live last night. Needless to say I didn't stray too far from the bar

Do they not have malt vinegar in Der Vaterland, la? No wonder they lost both wars imo.

Luis Anaconda
03-10-2017, 12:20 PM
Do they not have malt vinegar in Der Vaterland, la? No wonder they lost both wars imo.
Not easily available no. Have to go to shops like British All Sorts (a place run by a South African for whom the inappropriateness of running a stall with that name at events like Irische-Bayerische Day - yes, this is really a thing - and the St Paddy's Day Parade is entirely lost)

SWv2
03-10-2017, 12:43 PM

Bewitched?

SWv2
03-10-2017, 12:43 PM

It was gorgeous.

No ketchup?

Luis Anaconda
03-10-2017, 12:53 PM
Bewitched?

Walking on Cars - I only attended as I was on the guest list as my friend who worked in Dingle knew one of the band

Sir C
03-10-2017, 12:54 PM

Hang about, did you make this meal? Have you taken to secretly battering your cod, la?

SWv2
03-10-2017, 12:56 PM
Walking on Cars - I only attended as I was on the guest list as my friend who worked in Dingle knew one of the band

Quite popular as it goes. Not sure i like them / really know them bar the odd tune on the transistor radio.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
03-10-2017, 01:07 PM

Never understood the appeal of vinegar on chips. ....especially when the chips are nice and crispy on the outside. I have the same issue with gravy but I don't mind dipping my chips in the gravy though.

redgunamo
03-10-2017, 01:11 PM
Never understood the appeal of vinegar on chips. ....especially when the chips are nice and crispy on the outside. I have the same issue with gravy but I don't mind dipping my chips in the gravy though.

Poor people's food, innit. It helps against gum diseases and the like. The Euros use mayonnaise in part for the same reason, for the vinegar.

Luis Anaconda
03-10-2017, 01:20 PM
Quite popular as it goes. Not sure i like them / really know them bar the odd tune on the transistor radio.

Yes - catch toons. The German's seemed to know which ones to sing along to. Think they have had a hit or two there