PDA

View Full Version : Apparently yer man in Dusseldorf with the axe is menatally ill.

Sir C
03-10-2017, 09:33 AM
There seem to have been a remarkable number of mentally ills going, well, mental and chopping people up with axes, knives or cars recently.

Is there something in the water?

Mo Britain less Europe
03-10-2017, 09:37 AM
Can we not make screening for mental illness an inrinsic part of the process for accepting immigrants? Or would that be discrimination?

Sir C
03-10-2017, 09:39 AM
Can we not make screening for mental illness an inrinsic part of the process for accepting immigrants? Or would that be discrimination?

I just don't remember the mentally ill being quite this stabby, in general. Something's changed.

It's a puzzler.

Mo Britain less Europe
03-10-2017, 09:53 AM
I just don't remember the mentally ill being quite this stabby, in general. Something's changed.

It's a puzzler.

I wonder what part of the former Yugoslavia he is from. Those Slovenes can be quite nasty...

Sir C
03-10-2017, 09:55 AM
I wonder what part of the former Yugoslavia he is from. Those Slovenes can be quite nasty...

My guess would be Croatia. You know what those radical catholics are like.

Burney
03-10-2017, 10:12 AM
My guess would be Croatia. You know what those radical catholics are like.

Just don't blame the Serbs or you'll have Ash on your case.
Fine bunch of lads, the Serbs, according to a. Never dun nuffink wrong, they didn't.

Luis Anaconda
03-10-2017, 10:21 AM
Just don't blame the Serbs or you'll have Ash on your case.
Fine bunch of lads, the Serbs, according to a. Never dun nuffink wrong, they didn't.

Never met a serb I didn't like *

*was scared of

redgunamo
03-10-2017, 10:21 AM
attack anyone with an axe though. A small calibre revolver is more his style. A Baby Glock or something like that.

Not because he's good, mind, but because he's only about ten years old and still a bit of a girly, a mummy's boy. Limp :-\

There seem to have been a remarkable number of mentally ills going, well, mental and chopping people up with axes, knives or cars recently.

Pat Vegas
03-10-2017, 10:22 AM

*was scared of

When I was stuck in holloway road station with a bunch of Partizan belgrade fans I feared the worse.

Burney
03-10-2017, 10:24 AM
attack anyone with an axe though. A small calibre revolver is more his style. A Baby Glock or something like that.

Not because he's good, mind, but because he's only about ten years old and still a bit of a girly, a mummy's boy. Limp :-\

'Revolver', r? You're showing your age.

Sir C
03-10-2017, 10:27 AM

*was scared of

Oddly, just the other day I was looking at my old flying suit from when I displayed aeroplanes for mental Serbs. It's got badges on. Serbian badges. With... symbols.

Basically, I used to walk around airshows wearing Nazi regalia :-(

redgunamo
03-10-2017, 10:28 AM
'Revolver', r? You're showing your age.

Yeah, I know. It's heartbreaking what they all get up to nowadays.

Anyway, you're right; I should've said "pistol". A pearl-handled one :-|

Burney
03-10-2017, 10:32 AM
Oddly, just the other day I was looking at my old flying suit from when I displayed aeroplanes for mental Serbs. It's got badges on. Serbian badges. With... symbols.

Basically, I used to walk around airshows wearing Nazi regalia :-(

Are you actually trying to set a off? Nazi regalia indeed! He'll be telling you how it's the Crotes who are the Nazis!

Burney
03-10-2017, 10:36 AM
Yeah, I know. It's heartbreaking what they all get up to nowadays.

Anyway, you're right; I should've said "pistol". A pearl-handled one :-|

You never see a revolver anymore, do you? Dirty Harry would have been shít if he'd used an automatic.

'Did I fire 14 rounds or 15? And, since they're only gay little 9mm jobs, you're barely even scratched anyway and I've got no chance of blowing your head clean off.'

:-(

Sir C
03-10-2017, 10:37 AM
Are you actually trying to set a off? Nazi regalia indeed! He'll be telling you how it's the Crotes who are the Nazis!

One of my chums was shot down over Vukovar and ejected, which he considered a potential problem because his name apparently identified him as ethnically Croat, so if he'd been captured he'd have died very, very slowly and messily. So he hid in a bush until an old man came along on a bicycle, stabbed him, then pedalled home. How he used to chuckle when he told that story! Top bantz indeed.

redgunamo
03-10-2017, 10:39 AM

Yes. Yes, it would be. Against most of the British, for a start.

Ash
03-10-2017, 10:41 AM
When I was stuck in holloway road station with a bunch of Partizan belgrade fans I feared the worse.

Partizan fans are so mental they have two factions that are segregated at matches. If you want to see a tasty local derby look up the Eternal Derby between Partizan and Red Star. Makes the NLD look like a Holland Park ladies lunch.

redgunamo
03-10-2017, 10:43 AM
You never see a revolver anymore, do you? Dirty Harry would have been shít if he'd used an automatic.

'Did I fire 14 rounds or 15? And, since they're only gay little 9mm jobs, you're barely even scratched anyway and I've got no chance of blowing your head clean off.'

:-(

I gather he now mostly spends his days feeding the pigeons that visit his office. What a guy! :love:

redgunamo
03-10-2017, 10:52 AM

Change in the law, innit. Protecting the individual rights of lunatics is now a higher priority than safe-guarding the public. Now, crazies can refuse treatment, legally, and even walk out of their care facilities on their own recognisance and there's **** all anybody can do about it.

Until the maniac actually *does* something :homer: