PDA

View Full Version : In a decent society, what should happen to Monty?

Sir C
03-08-2017, 02:46 PM
The chap decides to have children with random baby mothers, gives not a thought for the sanctity of marriage under God's law, and cannot provide a roof and food for his wife and offspring.

Do you think:

1. Decent, hard-working, God-fearing members of the community should go hungry to make up for his failings?
2. He should be brutally flogged and his family sent to the workhouse.
3. He should be brutally flogged.
4. Can I do the flogging?

redgunamo
03-08-2017, 02:53 PM
The chap decides to have children with random baby mothers, gives not a thought for the sanctity of marriage under God's law, and cannot provide a roof and food for his wife and offspring.

Do you think:

1. Decent, hard-working, God-fearing members of the community should go hungry to make up for his failings?

It seems you actually have a choice between Monty and Migranten.

Difficult, ain't it.

Pat Vegas
03-08-2017, 02:58 PM

Do you think:

5. other.
Have a civil partnership.

and possibly bummed by David Lloyd

Sir C
03-08-2017, 03:01 PM
5. other.

When I think about the leather thongs flensing the skin from his back I get a little semi, f.

Is that wrong?

Pat Vegas
03-08-2017, 03:02 PM
When I think about the leather thongs flensing the skin from his back I get a little semi, f.

Is that wrong?

Nope it's perfectly fine.

Monty was a fine specimen when I met him.

redgunamo
03-08-2017, 03:02 PM
5. other.

So *that's* why they call him "Bumble".

Burney
03-08-2017, 03:03 PM

Is that wrong?

:nono: That is the fate suffered by Our Lord Jesus Christ. Too good for the likes of m.

He should have the skin peeled from his shins and have his shinbones used as a whetstone.

Sir C
03-08-2017, 03:07 PM
:nono: That is the fate suffered by Our Lord Jesus Christ. Too good for the likes of m.

He should have the skin peeled from his shins and have his shinbones used as a whetstone.

Fúck it, let's just break him on the wheel. I could smash each of his bones with my hammer, until the shrieks from the writhing, octopus-like creature which used to be Big Nose become too disturbing, when I'll go home for my tea.

Back in 5.

Burney
03-08-2017, 03:12 PM
Fúck it, let's just break him on the wheel. I could smash each of his bones with my hammer, until the shrieks from the writhing, octopus-like creature which used to be Big Nose become too disturbing, when I'll go home for my tea.

Back in 5.

I've always wanted to do the shinbone thing, though. Ever since I read about it in Huysmans' À Rebours.

Sir C
03-08-2017, 03:12 PM
I've always wanted to do the shinbone thing, though. Ever since I read about it in Huysmans' À Rebours.

Alright, alright, you can have the shin bones.

World's End Stella
03-08-2017, 03:15 PM
Hold on, I realize this is a pisstake but I just want to clear something up.

Monty has two children by the same mother and as far as we know they are both his, yes?

Burney
03-08-2017, 03:15 PM
Alright, alright, you can have the shin bones.

Yes! There's also a good impaling scene in The Bridge Across The Drina by Ivo Andric which intrigues me. :rubchin:

Did you know they used to pop the spike between a chap's cheeks and just let gravity do the rest? Took days sometimes. :cloud9:

Burney
03-08-2017, 03:16 PM

Monty has two children by the same mother and as far as we know they are both his, yes?

Yes. There's the boy-child and little Anus.

Sir C
03-08-2017, 03:17 PM

:shrug: I've no idea how many squawling brats he has unleashed into the care of the state.

SWv2
03-08-2017, 03:18 PM

You are assuming his Mrs does not get it elsewhere which you would have to assume is incorrect. I expect they are "his" in the sense that he has told her he earns six figures.

Viva Prat Vegas
03-08-2017, 03:20 PM
You are assuming his Mrs does not get it elsewhere which you would have to assume is incorrect. I expect they are "his" in the sense that he has told her he earns six figures.

One or both was created when Monty was attacked in the Whirlpool

Luis Anaconda
03-08-2017, 04:50 PM
Yes. There's the boy-child and little Anus.

Luis :cloud9:

redgunamo
03-08-2017, 08:06 PM

Back in 5.

Of course, looked at properly, in a decent society, the right sort would have enough children of their own to be committed to preventing their government stealing all their hard and honestly-earned cash and handing it all over to heroin-addicted single mothers in slum neighbourhoods, dole-scrounging terrorist immigrants, snobby, feckless Romeos like Monty and amoral war-mongering combat bean-counting veterans like me for to continually pillage the Middle East with.

So you've really only yourselves to blame and there's no point complaining abut it now.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
03-08-2017, 10:22 PM

Well, I was thinking of that little facility down in the south of Poland that has fallen into disuse over the last few years.