PDA

View Full Version : Wohoo! 2k per year for all sprogs under 12 :cloud9:

Monty92
03-08-2017, 01:41 PM
xssddssddd

redgunamo
03-08-2017, 01:48 PM
xssddssddd

They only go and spend it on computer games and drugs, M.

Billy Goat Sverige
03-08-2017, 01:50 PM
xssddssddd

What sort of childcare does an 11 year old receive?

Sir C
03-08-2017, 01:51 PM
xssddssddd

I pay tax to support your spawn. That makes fúcking sense.

Hideous big-nosed sponger. Your mum, not you.

redgunamo
03-08-2017, 01:51 PM

Stop that right now, B.

Monty92
03-08-2017, 01:53 PM

After school for working parents, I guess?

Ash
03-08-2017, 01:54 PM

I'd rather pay a bit to support other people's sprogs than have to support my own, tbh. Assuming those sprogs end up supporting me in my dotage.

Though, of course, I'm furiously drinking and smoking my way to an early grave which will spare others the inconvenience of having to support me at all.

Luis Anaconda
03-08-2017, 01:56 PM
They only go and spend it on computer games and drugs, M.

At least they don't waste it

Monty92
03-08-2017, 01:58 PM
I'd rather pay a bit to support other people's sprogs than have to support my own, tbh. Assuming those sprogs end up supporting me in my dotage.

Though, of course, I'm furiously drinking and smoking my way to an early grave which will spare others the inconvenience of having to support me at all.

You can send your contribution directly to me, if you prefer. That way you'll know it's going to the upkeep of nice middle class children who you can be confident will support you when you're sitting in your own piss in a care home.

redgunamo
03-08-2017, 02:01 PM
I agree about his mum though obviously.

Hideous big-nosed sponger. Your mum, not you.

Sir C
03-08-2017, 02:01 PM

Would you mind paying my bit as well? I don't fancy it.

In April I have to tax and service three cars, which will set me back, let's see, about £3,500. Why don't I get any of Monty's money to help me pay for it? Just because he's pumped his vile, diseased seed into the desperate human being prepared to engage in whatever warped act he considers constitutes sexual congress, as a result of which some pseudo-human has been shat into our world, WHY MUST I PAY FOR IT?

Billy Goat Sverige
03-08-2017, 02:02 PM
After school for working parents, I guess?

True. They have after school clubs here or you can go down in hours at work. A lot of people with kids work 87.5% and finish an hour early every day so they can get the kids.

Sir C
03-08-2017, 02:03 PM
I agree about his mum though obviously.

It's odd, because my cock works fine when your mum's on it like a dog eating hot chips :shrug:

redgunamo
03-08-2017, 02:03 PM
At least they don't waste it

Sweets, cigarettes and whisky, in my day :old:

Monty92
03-08-2017, 02:05 PM
Sweets, cigarettes and whisky, in my day :old:

And that was just to coax them into your car.

redgunamo
03-08-2017, 02:06 PM
It's odd, because my cock works fine when your mum's on it like a dog eating hot chips :shrug:

Evidently not, or you'd be supporting your own kids, wouldn't you, rather than bitching about supporting his.

Sir C
03-08-2017, 02:07 PM
Evidently not, or you'd be supporting your own kids, wouldn't you, rather than bitching about supporting his.

Listen son, you're old enough to support yourself now.

redgunamo
03-08-2017, 02:07 PM
And that was just to coax them into your car.

That's what puppies are for, I thought.

redgunamo
03-08-2017, 02:09 PM
Listen son, you're old enough to support yourself now.

Ask your mum.

Ash
03-08-2017, 02:48 PM

The cheque's in the post. :thumbup: I've sent you my entire salary, which might cover your tax bill. Is that ok?

SWv2
03-08-2017, 02:54 PM

In April I have to tax and service three cars, which will set me back, let's see, about £3,500. Why don't I get any of Monty's money to help me pay for it? Just because he's pumped his vile, diseased seed into the desperate human being prepared to engage in whatever warped act he considers constitutes sexual congress, as a result of which some pseudo-human has been shat into our world, WHY MUST I PAY FOR IT?

You don't have to own 3 cars do you?

Sir C
03-08-2017, 02:55 PM
You don't have to own 3 cars do you?

God no, of course not. Three cars? That would be silly. One needs different cars for different jobs. I have five cars, and consider this the absolute minimum number required.

SWv2
03-08-2017, 02:57 PM
God no, of course not. Three cars? That would be silly. One needs different cars for different jobs. I have five cars, and consider this the absolute minimum number required.

That seems a lot to me but as I have always said, and indeed I am well known for having an open mind, each to their own.

I own one car and it is being serviced on Friday. I may ask them to hoover it as it is pigging dirty. Do you think this an acceptable request?

Sir C
03-08-2017, 02:59 PM
That seems a lot to me but as I have always said, and indeed I am well known for having an open mind, each to their own.

I own one car and it is being serviced on Friday. I may ask them to hoover it as it is pigging dirty. Do you think this an acceptable request?

If it's being serviced by some Fred in a shed, no. If it's a main dealer job, they should valet it as a matter of course.

SWv2
03-08-2017, 03:04 PM
If it's being serviced by some Fred in a shed, no. If it's a main dealer job, they should valet it as a matter of course.

I shall enquire and point out that my good mate Dutch, who “is in the motor trade”, has told me you will do it as a matter of course. I expect you will know each other.

Sir C
03-08-2017, 03:08 PM
I shall enquire and point out that my good mate Dutch, who “is in the motor trade”, has told me you will do it as a matter of course. I expect you will know each other.

Motor INDUSTRY, sw. Yer man with his dealership is in the motor trade.

IUFG
03-08-2017, 03:09 PM

meh. you all piss in the same petrol tank imo.

Viva Prat Vegas
03-08-2017, 03:10 PM

:nod:
The one with the Nuts calendar on the wall

SWv2
03-08-2017, 03:14 PM

Trade / Industry.
Less / Fewer.
Plane / Airplane / Aircraft.

Jog on.

World's End Stella
03-08-2017, 03:18 PM
Trade / Industry.
Less / Fewer.

Jog on.

I would have thought that anyone involved in the production of motor vehicles would be in the motor industry. Anyone involved in the distribution of these vehicles to the public would be in the motor trade.

Charles, as far as I understand, is clearly the latter.

Motor trade :judge:

Sir C
03-08-2017, 03:19 PM
Trade / Industry.
Less / Fewer.

Jog on.

:nono: Language is important, sw. "Thick Paddy" is one thing, but "thick Mick" is apparently offensive.

One wouldn't wish to cause offence by using incorrect terminology.

Sir C
03-08-2017, 03:21 PM
I would have thought that anyone involved in the production of motor vehicles would be in the motor industry. Anyone involved in the distribution of these vehicles to the public would be in the motor trade.

Charles, as far as I understand, is clearly the latter.

Motor trade :judge:

Thick Canuck in comprehension fail shocker!

SWv2
03-08-2017, 03:23 PM
:nono: Language is important, sw. "Thick Paddy" is one thing, but "thick Mick" is apparently offensive.

One wouldn't wish to cause offence by using incorrect terminology.

Neither offends me to be honest.

I suspect people who get offended by such shít are essentially pooves and should simply fúck off whenever they are ready.

Pat Vegas
03-08-2017, 03:23 PM
Thick Canuck in comprehension fail shocker!

I won't have any of this Sir C I challenge you do a dual on the weekend.

That's right, on.

Sir C
03-08-2017, 03:24 PM

That's right, on.

He is, though, isn't he? Daft like a moose.

Sir C
03-08-2017, 03:25 PM
Neither offends me to be honest.

I suspect people who get offended by such shít are essentially pooves and should simply fúck off whenever they are ready.

A commendable stance, sw.

Pat Vegas
03-08-2017, 03:26 PM

I am still a bit concerned it might be my father posting.
I have not met WES and his description sound familiar.

Burney
03-08-2017, 03:26 PM

That's right, on.

A dual? Is that like a sex thing?

Or did you mean a duel?

Pat Vegas
03-08-2017, 03:27 PM
A dual? Is that like a sex thing?

Or did you mean a duel?

It was on purpoise. :-)
I know the on the weekend thing annoys Sir C.

but dual sounds fun.

Burney
03-08-2017, 03:29 PM
It was on purpoise. :-)
I know the on the weekend thing annoys Sir C.

but dual sounds fun.

Oh, depending what day it is, everything annoys Sir C. He can be most irascible.

Sir C
03-08-2017, 03:29 PM

He's got a massive bald head from which torrents of sweat pour. It's only the sweat that allows one to differentiate him from Pokster.

Sir C
03-08-2017, 03:30 PM
Oh, depending what day it is, everything annoys Sir C. He can be most irascible.

Do you fúcking mind?

SWv2
03-08-2017, 03:34 PM

Given your recent enjoyment of our national sports. We have this program on our Radio Teilifis Eireann (RTE) called the "Toughest Trade".

Essentially one of our amateur sportsmen – Gaelic football or Hurling – swaps places with a foreign professional poove for a few weeks. We’ve had rugby players, cricketers, baseball and tonight we have one of your Canadian blokes who play Ice Hockey.

Our boy goes to the Vancouver Canucks whereas your lad arrives in Wexford.

:hehe:

In the trailer they mention field hockey which Wes has mentioned a few times in a failed attempt to distance it from Hockey which we all know is essentially a girl’s sport like netball and texting.

Burney
03-08-2017, 03:35 PM
He's got a massive bald head from which torrents of sweat pour. It's only the sweat that allows one to differentiate him from Pokster.

Oh, I find them easy to tell apart. Pokster's quite distinctive. Here's a shot of him relaxing in The Woodbine for f's reference.

Burney
Do you fúcking mind?

:hehe: The wife apologised, btw, thus proving that I am always in the right. :cloud9:

Sir C
Oh, I find them easy to tell apart. Pokster's quite distinctive. Here's a shot of him relaxing in The Woodbine for f's reference.

:hehe: That's a decent shot, in fairness.

Pat Vegas
03-08-2017, 03:36 PM
Given your recent enjoyment of our national sports. We have this program on our Radio Teilifis Eireann (RTE) called the "Toughest Trade".

Essentially one of our amateur sportsmen – Gaelic football or Hurling – swaps places with a foreign professional poove for a few weeks. We’ve had rugby players, cricketers, baseball and tonight we have one of your Canadian blokes who play Ice Hockey.

Our boy goes to the Vancouver Canucks whereas your lad arrives in Wexford.

:hehe:

In the trailer they mention field hockey which Wes has mentioned a few times in a failed attempt to distance it from Hockey which we all know is essentially a girl’s sport like netball and texting.

I'll give it a watch. when's it on? I got Irish channels on my magic illegal telly box.

Sir C
03-08-2017, 03:37 PM
:hehe: The wife apologised, btw, thus proving that I am always in the right. :cloud9:

She's scared, isn't she? :-(

SWv2
03-08-2017, 03:40 PM
I'll give it a watch. when's it on? I got Irish channels on my magic illegal telly box.

Tonight, 10 bells.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQR5mSjIano

World's End Stella
03-08-2017, 03:42 PM

IAHYK

And I am miles, and I mean miles, better looking than Pokster. And the stories of my sweating are highly exaggerated.

The Woodbine is f*cking hot and there was always that blondie barmaid with Jesus. Phwoar! (Blondie, not Jesus)

World's End Stella
03-08-2017, 03:42 PM
:hehe: That's a decent shot, in fairness.

To be clear, that's Pokster, not me, right? :-(

Sir C
03-08-2017, 03:43 PM
To be clear, that's Pokster, not me, right? :-(

I see no sweat :shrug:

World's End Stella
03-08-2017, 03:44 PM
I see no sweat :shrug:

Very good :thumbup:

World's End Stella
03-08-2017, 03:47 PM

My comprehension and intellect are just fine, thanks. I have more letters after my name than you have un-dyed hairs.

Plus, you look like a car salesman. It just drips off of you, Charles. That or a drug dealer. I was never too sure which.

Burney
03-08-2017, 03:48 PM
Tonight, 10 bells.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQR5mSjIano

Eight bells is the highest the it goes, sw. I think you mean four bells on the third watch.

Pokster
03-08-2017, 03:49 PM

And his ****ing stupid accent... and hatred of Boycott.. **** (him, not Boycott)

Viva Prat Vegas
03-08-2017, 03:49 PM
My comprehension and intellect are just fine, thanks. I have more letters after my name than you have un-dyed hairs.

Plus, you look like a car salesman. It just drips off of you, Charles. That or a drug dealer. I was never too sure which.

I am now thinking Charles looks like Bobby George

Peter
03-08-2017, 03:50 PM

I can confirm he is not a drug dealer.

Pokster
03-08-2017, 03:51 PM
IAHYK

And I am miles, and I mean miles, better looking than Pokster. And the stories of my sweating are highly exaggerated.

The Woodbine is f*cking hot and there was always that blondie barmaid with Jesus. Phwoar! (Blondie, not Jesus)

You are an Ugly **** who talks funny, while I am a gent with dashing good looks and a cheeky disposition

World's End Stella
03-08-2017, 03:51 PM

He has shifty eyes, Viva. Always seems to be on the lookout for something. Possibly a copper.

Possibly an 06 Mondeo with potential.

Pokster
03-08-2017, 03:52 PM

He looks more like Boy george

Sir C

I've had no drugs for one whole year! I haven't been drug free for 12 months since I was 17.

I don't include marijuana, naturally.

Burney

Actually, I was watching a thing with Dougray Scott in it last night and I remarked that I to the glw that Sir C looks like him.

Viva Prat Vegas
03-08-2017, 03:53 PM

All chins bellys and eyeliner ?

World's End Stella

Explain exactly how you know this, Peter. We need details to be convinced, I'm afraid.

Sir C

That's about right, actually.

Burney
03-08-2017, 03:54 PM
That's about right, actually.

Not since you lost the weight.

Sir C
Actually, I was watching a thing with Dougray Scott in it last night and I remarked that I to the glw that Sir C looks like him.

ty b. I think.

World's End Stella

Not a bad call, actually.

Dougray also looks like someone who takes a shipment or two from Columbia.

Burney
03-08-2017, 03:55 PM
ty b. I think.

I worried that you might be offended due to him being scotch.

SWv2
03-08-2017, 03:56 PM
Not since you lost the weight.

Bad aids??

Viva Prat Vegas
03-08-2017, 03:57 PM
Bad aids??

Took his gold chains off

Sir C
03-08-2017, 03:57 PM

I must confess that Boy George's ex boyfriend has a little crush on me (and vice versa) so you may be right.

Burney
03-08-2017, 03:58 PM
Bad aids??

:nod: The worst.

Peter
03-08-2017, 04:08 PM
Explain exactly how you know this, Peter. We need details to be convinced, I'm afraid.

I met him and he did not have any drugs for sale, nor any 'personal'.

If he is a drug dealer he is very **** at it

World's End Stella
03-08-2017, 04:17 PM
I met him and he did not have any drugs for sale, nor any 'personal'.

If he is a drug dealer he is very **** at it

Perhaps he thought you were an undercover cop, Peter.

Mind you, that would be one hell of a disguise.