PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone watching PMQs and the Chancellor's budget speech? Corbyn is being routinely

Monty92
03-08-2017, 01:25 PM
and openly laughed at by the entire house at a rate of about once every three minutes. His front bench are visibly struggling not to join in. He just responded to the latest jibe by....removing his glasses. It's genuinely hilarious.

As I type, even the impossibly dour Philip Hammond is failing to avoid ripping the **** out of him at every opportunity.

Pat Vegas
03-08-2017, 01:26 PM
and openly laughed at by the entire house at a rate of about once every three minutes. His front bench are visibly struggling not to join in. He just responded to the latest jibe by....removing his glasses. it's genuinely hilarious.

As I type, even the impossibly dour Philip Hammond is failing to avoid ripping the **** out of him at every opportunity.

Ah Mr Monty there you are.
I await your opinion on last nights match.

Sir C
03-08-2017, 01:27 PM
and openly laughed at by the entire house at a rate of about once every three minutes. His front bench are visibly struggling not to join in. He just responded to the latest jibe by....removing his glasses. It's genuinely hilarious.

"They don't call it the last Labour government for nothing." That's rather good. Who would have suspected Hammond had it in him?

Monty92
03-08-2017, 01:30 PM
Ah Mr Monty there you are.
I await your opinion on last nights match.

Well, clearly we're leeetle bit sh*t at the moment. Whether the problems we are seeing are too entrenched for us to rally and recover our season, we shall see.

Luis Anaconda
03-08-2017, 01:32 PM
"They don't call it the last Labour government for nothing." That's rather good. Who would have suspected Hammond had it in him?

I thought he rather butchered the line - good though it was

Burney
03-08-2017, 02:22 PM
I thought he rather butchered the line - good though it was

I quite liked the line about driverless cars, too.

Sir C
03-08-2017, 02:27 PM

She might as well do judo throws on him all around the commons every Wednesday. I think he might actually be a bit retarded.

World's End Stella
03-08-2017, 02:28 PM
I saw Ian Harvey and Frimmers giving it to Theresa May on Facebook not so long ago. All sorts of venom including the most personal of insults. The usual 'she hates the poor the horrible shrew like slag etc etc' sort of thing.

I don't get it. I can't think of a single thing she's done or said which didn't make eminent sense and she seems, unlike Cameron, to be much more in touch with the electorate. She's shown a compassionate edge but is not shy of making decisions and seems very intelligent and well spoken.

Well done so far, Theresa.

Burney
03-08-2017, 02:30 PM
I saw Ian Harvey and Frimmers giving it to Theresa May

There's a mental image nobody needed. Did they high-five?

Burney
03-08-2017, 02:31 PM
She might as well do judo throws on him all around the commons every Wednesday. I think he might actually be a bit retarded.

He is certainly very, very stupid. He can't even fill in his tax return without fücking it up.