PDA

View Full Version : Owen Hargreaves was nice, though.

Sir C
03-08-2017, 09:42 AM
"This beautiful club", he called us. "Wonderful stadium, great core of players, plenty to build on". Then he spoilt it a bit by referring to our "fantastic fans", which caused even Ferdinand and Wright to double-take. :hehe:

Burney
03-08-2017, 09:46 AM
"This beautiful club", he called us. "Wonderful stadium, great core of players, plenty to build on". Then he spoilt it a bit by referring to our "fantastic fans", which caused even Ferdinand and Wright to double-take. :hehe:

Ugh. Everything's awful. Everything. :-(

Ash
03-08-2017, 10:21 AM
Then he spoilt it a bit by referring to our "fantastic fans", which caused even Ferdinand and Wright to double-take. :hehe:

Bloody decent of the fans to even turn up last night, I thought. The support was actually ok too for the 70 minutes that I endured. Better than the snipers sitting on their sofas moaning about those that were there.

Sir C
03-08-2017, 10:22 AM
Bloody decent of the fans to even turn up last night, I thought. The support was actually ok too for the 70 minutes that I endured. Better than the snipers sitting on their sofas moaning about those that were there.

Ooh, get her! :handbag:

I wasn't referring to last night specifically.