PDA

View Full Version : Wenger

IUFG
03-07-2017, 09:32 PM
Has some ****ing massive brass balls to hang around after this.

Sanchez can also **** off. Smirking little ****.

Pat Vegas
03-07-2017, 09:34 PM
All this waiting around the club should take away the option. Either you commit now or **** off.

Other managers would be sacked along time ago.

IUFG
03-07-2017, 09:39 PM
All this waiting around the club should take away the option. Either you commit now or **** off.

Wenger has lost the dressing room. Even Cech was having a joke on the pitch with the opposition at the end.

Just Trent
03-07-2017, 09:45 PM

Careful what you wish for eh Pat? :hehe:

The Rob2
03-07-2017, 09:49 PM
It was ****ing laughable though

Rio Ferdinand looks like he genuinely feels bad for us.

Pat Vegas
03-07-2017, 09:50 PM
:hehe: I am waiting for Monty to come on tomorrow with his metrics to explain how everything is fine

The Rob2
03-07-2017, 09:53 PM
:hehe: I am waiting for Monty to come on tomorrow with his metrics to explain how everything is fine

does Nicosia still post here?

or is he too embarrassed of sticking up for wenger for the last decade?

Pat Vegas
03-07-2017, 09:55 PM
He unfortunately fell off awimb.
And went a bit mental saying a post about Sanchez being Barcelona's Gervinho was before Sanchez ever signed for Arsenal was doctored.

World's End Stella
03-07-2017, 10:17 PM

The 10 game winning streak starts now, Pat. :nod:

Just Trent
03-07-2017, 10:34 PM
Either you commit now or **** off.

'Oh thanks, I'll stay for another three years then' :-(

redgunamo
03-07-2017, 11:50 PM
Wenger has lost the dressing room. Even Cech was having a joke on the pitch with the opposition at the end.

No, He never had the dressing room in the first place. Remember when He came, part of His task was to break the power of our dressing room, modernise it. Those characters I think we mean when we talk about "the dressing room", He gradually removed and replaced with a different "type" of character, a more professional player.

So when He talks about us having great mental strength and character and whatnot, He is correct, but He is not "right". He doesn't use the terms in the way we understand them, which of course is practically the same thing as being wrong.

If you follow...

IUFG
03-08-2017, 08:07 AM
So when He talks about us having great mental strength and character and whatnot, He is correct, but He is not "right". He doesn't use the terms in the way we understand them, which of course is practically the same thing as being wrong.

If you follow...

Not sure I do, r.

I didn't see any mental strength last night. At all. Well, after the sending off.

redgunamo
03-08-2017, 09:27 AM
Not sure I do, r.

I didn't see any mental strength last night. At all. Well, after the sending off.

Yeah, you did. That was mental strength, Wenger style. The toughness to keep playing "our" way, regardless. To keep trying to play out from the back, even with only ten men. To keep trying to be brave in possession and go forward and try to score. And despite the result, to do it all, try it all, again in our next game. And our next game after that, whether it ever actually works or not.

I think though, when we use the term, we mean something else :-\