PDA

View Full Version : When I see these things about the CIA hacking everyone's computers, my overriding

Burney
03-07-2017, 04:50 PM
emotion is to feel a profound sense of pity for the poor fückers. Imagine doing that dreary shït all day. I'd top myself. :-(

Sir C
03-07-2017, 04:53 PM
emotion is to feel a profound sense of pity for the poor fückers. Imagine doing that dreary shït all day. I'd top myself. :-(

Yes. These lefty types in a permanent state of outrage about the state 'snooping' on them all, with few exceptions, lead fúcking dull, banal little existences of precisely zero interest to anyone, so who gives a fúck?

Burney
03-07-2017, 05:03 PM
Yes. These lefty types in a permanent state of outrage about the state 'snooping' on them all, with few exceptions, lead fúcking dull, banal little existences of precisely zero interest to anyone, so who gives a fúck?

Yes. Imagine how many people a day they have to watch wánking. It'd do things to you, wouldn't it? :-(

redgunamo
03-07-2017, 05:10 PM

They don't actually do it by hand* anymore, I think. It's all done on computers.

Anyway, this is the punishment for their idleness, sloth and lethargy, bantering us off that it was impossible to infiltrate Islamic terrorist groups, just as every other jihadi on the telly cavorting about in the desert turned out to be from Swindon or Solingen :homer:

*As it were.