PDA

View Full Version : Fücking hell! Even floppy physicist Stephen Hawking's putting the boot into Corbyn!

Burney
03-07-2017, 09:24 AM
Mind you, it's a poor lookout for a politician when a dribbling meatsack in a chair has more profile, credibility and charisma than you. :-(

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/07/stephen-hawking-jeremy-corbyn-disastrous-labour-resign

Sir C
03-07-2017, 09:52 AM
Mind you, it's a poor lookout for a politician when a dribbling meatsack in a chair has more profile, credibility and charisma than you. :-(

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/07/stephen-hawking-jeremy-corbyn-disastrous-labour-resign

:nod: You'd imagine that Corbyn's strong position on the NHS would be important to our favourite electrically-operated scientist, but apparently he's even failing to convince there.

Hash?

I went completely dry on the schnitz. It was perfect.

Burney
03-07-2017, 09:57 AM
:nod: You'd imagine that Corbyn's strong position on the NHS would be important to our favourite electrically-operated scientist, but apparently he's even failing to convince there.

Hash?

I went completely dry on the schnitz. It was perfect.

Hash was an excellent call. Drenched the chopped beef in gravy and Worcester sauce before frying it to cribbly stickiness, adding the onion, then the diced potatoes and cooking to crispness. Handful of chopped parsley for colour, two fried eggs for me, one poached for the wife, slathered with ketchup and enjoy. A splendid meal.

Did you not even have a dab of ketchup or Mayonnaise for the chips? :-(

Sir C
03-07-2017, 10:05 AM
Hash was an excellent call. Drenched the chopped beef in gravy and Worcester sauce before frying it to cribbly stickiness, adding the onion, then the diced potatoes and cooking to crispness. Handful of chopped parsley for colour, two fried eggs for me, one poached for the wife, slathered with ketchup and enjoy. A splendid meal.

Did you not even have a dab of ketchup or Mayonnaise for the chips? :-(

Mayonnaise on the chips, naturally. I'm not an animal, man. Actually I was tempted to go the full patatje oorlog but the glw wasn't having it. :-(

Burney
03-07-2017, 10:09 AM
Mayonnaise on the chips, naturally. I'm not an animal, man. Actually I was tempted to go the full patatje oorlog but the glw wasn't having it. :-(

Oh, well that's alright, then. As you know, I'm a tremendous fan of the old Trattoria classic Veal Milanese accompanied by Spaghetti Pomodoro.
And before you start, I couldn't give a flying one that it's inauthentic. It's very good.

Sir C
03-07-2017, 10:14 AM
Oh, well that's alright, then. As you know, I'm a tremendous fan of the old Trattoria classic Veal Milanese accompanied by Spaghetti Pomodoro.
And before you start, I couldn't give a flying one that it's inauthentic. It's very good.

I had that very dish last week; an emergency measure as all I had in the fridge were a couple of chicken breasts. Yes, chicken breasts. By far the best thing to do with a chicken breast.