PDA

View Full Version : I see that another feminist has dared to suggest that popping on a frock and

Burney
03-06-2017, 10:36 AM
calling yourself Doris doesn't actually make you a woman and is being roundly castigated for it (including calls that she be sacked by the BBC).

Good to see that the trans lobby is now trying to drag us back to a pre-Enlightenment mentality where the statement of scientific fact is a punishable offence.

Sir C
03-06-2017, 10:39 AM
calling yourself Doris doesn't actually make you a woman and is being roundly castigated for it (including calls that she be sacked by the BBC).

Good to see that the trans lobby is now trying to drag us back to a pre-Enlightenment mentality where the statement of scientific fact is a punishable offence.

I read an interview with her a few eeeks ago about her time presenting Woman's Hour, and to be honest, she pretty much sounded like she'd had enough and wouldn't mind packing it all in. Perhaps she just thought, "Fúck it, I'll go out with a bang."

Burney
03-06-2017, 10:42 AM
I read an interview with her a few eeeks ago about her time presenting Woman's Hour, and to be honest, she pretty much sounded like she'd had enough and wouldn't mind packing it all in. Perhaps she just thought, "Fúck it, I'll go out with a bang."

All those years discussing periods, the wage gap, the maternity/work balance and FGM must take a toll, tbh. :-(