PDA

View Full Version : All this fuss about Emma Watson's tits.

Sir C
03-06-2017, 09:34 AM
I don't wish to be rude, but there's not a great deal there to get excited about, is there?

Burney
03-06-2017, 09:40 AM
I don't wish to be rude, but there's not a great deal there to get excited about, is there?

Not really, no. But I'm not really sure that's the point. There's something a bit pervy about the whole thing if you ask me.

Sir C
03-06-2017, 09:42 AM
Not really, no. But I'm not really sure that's the point. There's something a bit pervy about the whole thing if you ask me.

Tits aren't pervy, b.

Burney
03-06-2017, 09:44 AM
Tits aren't pervy, b.

No, but tits that are in demand because they belong to someone famous for performances she gave as a child actor are a bit odd. No more odd than people wanting to see Daniel Radcliffe's wang, of course, but still odd.

Sir C
03-06-2017, 09:47 AM
No, but tits that are in demand because they belong to someone famous for performances she gave as a child actor are a bit odd. No more odd than people wanting to see Daniel Radcliffe's wang, of course, but still odd.

Really? I confess that hadn't occurred to me.

Burney
03-06-2017, 09:51 AM
Really? I confess that hadn't occurred to me.

I think so. It's a bit like Charlotte Church. It sometimes feels as though some people seem to wait until it's 'acceptable' to perv over former child stars. It rather suggests they were already doing so before they became 'legal' and just feels distinctly grubby.

Sir C
03-06-2017, 09:55 AM
I think so. It's a bit like Charlotte Church. It sometimes feels as though some people seem to wait until it's 'acceptable' to perv over former child stars. It rather suggests they were already doing so before they became 'legal' and just feels distinctly grubby.

Gosh. You've really thought this through. :-(

Burney
03-06-2017, 09:58 AM
Gosh. You've really thought this through. :-(

Not really. :shrug: It's analogous to someone you've known when you were an adult and she was a kid growing up and you then start lusting after her. There's no way that's not distinctly creepy, is there?

Sir C
03-06-2017, 10:15 AM
Not really. :shrug: It's analogous to someone you've known when you were an adult and she was a kid growing up and you then start lusting after her. There's no way that's not distinctly creepy, is there?

:shrug: I see no connection between Emma Watson today and Emma Watson 15 years ago. Mind you, I didn't see the films so don't really have memories of her as a child. Nor do I lust after her, or her tits, so I'm a bad example, really.

Burney
03-06-2017, 10:19 AM
:shrug: I see no connection between Emma Watson today and Emma Watson 15 years ago. Mind you, I didn't see the films so don't really have memories of her as a child. Nor do I lust after her, or her tits, so I'm a bad example, really.

No, well I wasn't really talking about you. Or me, really. Just saying that the sexualisation of former child stars gives me a leetle bit the creeps.

I made the Moussaka again at the weekend. Didn't fück it up this time and it was excellent. Although, the more I thought about it, the more I realised that I liked it in large part because it wasn't really a moussaka. Beef rather than lamb (obviously better) and the addition of potatoes made it a lovely thing as opposed to the greasy mess I've previously associated with the dish.

Sir C
03-06-2017, 10:21 AM
No, well I wasn't really talking about you. Or me, really. Just saying that the sexualisation of former child stars gives me a leetle bit the creeps.

I made the Moussaka again at the weekend. Didn't fück it up this time and it was excellent. Although, the more I thought about it, the more I realised that I liked it in large part because it wasn't really a moussaka. Beef rather than lamb (obviously better) and the addition of potatoes made it a lovely thing as opposed to the greasy mess I've previously associated with the dish.

Oh I am pleased! I've never been disappointed with it. I also like the way it takes a good couple of hours of gentle kitchen faffing to achieve; a pleasingly relaxing Saturday afternoon dish, if you will.

I tried iot once with lamb, just to see. It wasn't as good.

Burney
03-06-2017, 10:26 AM
Oh I am pleased! I've never been disappointed with it. I also like the way it takes a good couple of hours of gentle kitchen faffing to achieve; a pleasingly relaxing Saturday afternoon dish, if you will.

I tried iot once with lamb, just to see. It wasn't as good.

Yes. Although the amount of time, space and kitchen paper required to salt and drain all the aubergines and courgettes is slightly challenging.

Sir C
03-06-2017, 10:28 AM
Yes. Although the amount of time, space and kitchen paper required to salt and drain all the aubergines and courgettes is slightly challenging.

Yes, and when it comes to frying them off, I'm always grateful for my yuuuge frying pan.

PSRB
03-06-2017, 11:22 AM

See also: Laura Robson

Burney
03-06-2017, 11:24 AM
See also: Laura Robson

Mentioning no names, of course, psrb ;-)

redgunamo
03-06-2017, 11:27 AM

It's tricky, isn't it. I never know quite what to say when the wife shows me photos of herself when she was a kid. Fortunately, that sort of thing is my hobby, albeit, as it relates to the breeding and selection of hounds.

PSRB
03-06-2017, 11:29 AM
Mentioning no names, of course, psrb ;-)

Indeed, b. I've moved on from that.....all about Eugenie Bouchard these days

Luis Anaconda
03-06-2017, 11:30 AM

She's a bit Canadian isn't she?

Burney
03-06-2017, 11:32 AM
It's tricky, isn't it. I never know quite what to say when the wife shows me photos of herself when she was a kid. Fortunately, that sort of thing is my hobby, albeit, as it relates to the breeding and selection of hounds.

So you look at pictures of puppies and try to work out if they'll be sexually attractive later in life? :-\ You're a puppy pimp?

Burney
03-06-2017, 11:35 AM

I've looked her up. She's 23. You're fine. Well within the acceptable fantasy range of a middle aged man, I'd say. :thumbup:

redgunamo
03-06-2017, 11:37 AM
So you look at pictures of puppies and try to work out if they'll be sexually attractive later in life? :-\ You're a puppy pimp?

In a sense, yes. If they look good and perform well, they'll be offered a better sort of hound-dollybird to dally with.

Of course, nobody is supposed to select for looks. Not really. A good dog looks good, by definition. Form follows function and a' that.