PDA

View Full Version : Sanchez is going to **** off and we're

Billy Goat Sverige
03-06-2017, 09:10 AM
going to be stuck with that old **** still in charge :-(

Pat Vegas
03-06-2017, 09:13 AM

He deserves a chance to bring us back to the top 4 trophy and Europa league glory.

Actually in all honesty Europa league may be a bit more interesting than our Champions league campaigns.

Sir C
03-06-2017, 09:13 AM

I'd be very surprised now if Arsene signs again, but he won't give away the slightest clue that he is leaving until the end of the season, of that I'm convinced.

Pat Vegas
03-06-2017, 09:14 AM
I'd be very surprised now if Arsene signs again, but he won't give away the slightest clue that he is leaving until the end of the season, of that I'm convinced.

And if he's decided to go then he should at least tell the club.
Which I am sure he will do.

Billy Goat Sverige
03-06-2017, 09:15 AM

I change my mind every week. If you looked at him on the bench you'd think he's had enough but in interviews he's very defiant and spunky.

Pat Vegas
03-06-2017, 09:17 AM
I change my mind every week. If you looked at him on the bench you'd think he's had enough but in interviews he's very defiant and spunky.

he can blame certain players for causing this disruption.
sell them in the summer and say now we have a new fresh team. :-(
Only for the same thing to happen.

Sir C
03-06-2017, 09:17 AM

That's his way though, he always remains defiant in the face if the press.

We're not going to win the FA cup. We're highly unlikely to finish in the top 4.

He'll leave. :-(

Pat Vegas
03-06-2017, 09:20 AM

We're not going to win the FA cup. We're highly unlikely to finish in the top 4.

he'll leave us how he found us.
Just in a different stadium.

Burney
03-06-2017, 09:29 AM

I just want the season to end and for him to bugger off now. This protracted crap is just painful.
The annoying thing is that he could have left with dignity on a high a couple of years ago after we tonked Villa in the Cup Final. Now, it's just going to look awful. :-(

Sir C
03-06-2017, 09:31 AM
I just want the season to end and for him to bugger off now. This protracted crap is just painful.
The annoying thing is that he could have left with dignity on a high a couple of years ago after we tonked Villa in the Cup Final. Now, it's just going to look awful. :-(

Have you returned from your trip? Denmark, wasn't it?

Burney
03-06-2017, 09:34 AM
Have you returned from your trip? Denmark, wasn't it?

I have. Knackering. Aalborg for two nights and then down to Copenhagen for another and back late Thursday night.

Sir C
03-06-2017, 09:38 AM
I have. Knackering. Aalborg for two nights and then down to Copenhagen for another and back late Thursday night.

I bet they served you elk. They always serve you elk, like it's some amazing gag or something.

Nazi bástards.

Burney
03-06-2017, 09:42 AM
I bet they served you elk. They always serve you elk, like it's some amazing gag or something.

Nazi bástards.

Danes aren't really that Scandiwegian, though. They are much more like a German than they're like - say - a Finn or a Nog.

I was impressed that one of the companies I visited had a fully-functioning - and rather splendid - fish stall in the middle of the canteen, though.

Ash
03-06-2017, 09:51 AM
He deserves a chance to bring us back to the top 4 trophy and Europa league glory.

Actually in all honesty Europa league may be a bit more interesting than our Champions league campaigns.

I am adapting my mind to thursday-sunday football already. I wonder if Ivan has adapted his budget? Full whack ST for thursday football? - Good luck with that.

Billy Goat Sverige
03-06-2017, 10:00 AM
I am adapting my mind to thursday-sunday football already. I wonder if Ivan has adapted his budget? Full whack ST for thursday football? - Good luck with that.

Do you think Alonso has adapted his mind to being at the back of the grid for the whole season?

Honda are ****.

Ash
03-06-2017, 11:15 AM
Do you think Alonso has adapted his mind to being at the back of the grid for the whole season?

Honda are ****.

:-( GP2 Engine. I was really hoping for some cheer to take my mind off football but no. Now I'm hoping at least Ferrari will give Mercedes a game this year to make it worth watching.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
03-06-2017, 11:54 AM

I don't think Europa league will be interesting at all. Possibly 2nd string players, half empty stadium. The thought of Thursday night football could really hamper a city guy's drinking habits.