PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday, 6pm, outside the old East Stand

Yesterday Once More
03-05-2017, 08:38 AM
March to the ground.

If you have a ticket, give up the first 10/15 minutes to get the message across loud and clear outside The Armoury.

No new contract.

Au revoir, au revoir, Arsene Wenger
Au revoir, au revoir, we say
cause you know you've got to go in May

Mo Britain less Europe
03-05-2017, 09:14 AM
How exciting. I'm just off to book my place in the queue.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
03-05-2017, 11:37 AM
How exciting. I'm just off to book my place in the queue.

YOM and Mo
In the queue
Telling Arsene
His time is thru

:hehe: :hehe:

Sir C
03-05-2017, 01:15 PM
March to the ground.

If you have a ticket, give up the first 10/15 minutes to get the message across loud and clear outside The Armoury.

No new contract.

I don't think he works in the Armoury, mate.

SWv2
03-06-2017, 10:57 AM
March to the ground.

No new contract.

What if it is raining? Is there a secondary route on this somewhat sketchy project plan.

Perhaps assembling on the mezzanine level at half-time for refreshments and song.

Ash
03-06-2017, 11:06 AM

I recall the scheduled protest by Leicester fans against TV companies moving kickoff times. Stay on the concourse the first five minutes, and requesting Arsenal fans do the same in solidarity, which I did, unlke the Leicester fans who then apparently cancelled the plan after deciding they'd rather watch the football. Mugged me off good and proper they did. I hope they get relegated.

If we give up the first fifteen minutes on Tuesday we'll miss the first three or four Bayern goals.

Burney
03-06-2017, 11:07 AM
What if it is raining? Is there a secondary route on this somewhat sketchy project plan.

Perhaps assembling on the mezzanine level at half-time for refreshments and song.

For me, sw, a more pressing concern than the weather would be the near-certainty of coming across as the sort of tragic bellend who would even dream of taking part in such an impotent and petty little tantrum.

Mind you, each to his own, I suppose. :shrug:

redgunamo
03-06-2017, 11:11 AM
For me, sw, a more pressing concern than the weather would be the near-certainty of coming across as the sort of tragic bellend who would even dream of taking part in such an impotent and petty little tantrum.

And isn't the old East Stand probably somebody's herb or flower garden nowadays?

Sir C
03-06-2017, 11:12 AM

The place will be awash with people whose ancestors fell through the cracks in the evolutionary process. It's remarkable that there are so many about.

Burney
03-06-2017, 11:15 AM
And isn't the old East Stand probably somebody's herb or flower garden nowadays?

Indeed. And the last thing they'll want is a dozen or so ghastly middle-aged, angry fat men with complexions like the filling of a pork pie assembling there, reeking of stale Stella Artois and honking mournfully about wanting their Arsenals back.

Burney
03-06-2017, 11:18 AM
The place will be awash with people whose ancestors fell through the cracks in the evolutionary process. It's remarkable that there are so many about.

Its all about attention really, though, isn't it? Everyone these days feels they should 'have a platform', don't they? Whereas the only platform most of their ancestors ever had had a a fücking trapdoor in it - and rightly so.

Pat Vegas
03-06-2017, 11:22 AM

Plus to walk from their to the Armoury is a boring long walk around the stadium.

Much better to meet at Holloway Road.

IUFG
03-06-2017, 11:26 AM
:nod: Could smash up the pie shop first to get warmed up...

SWv2
03-06-2017, 11:44 AM
:nod: Could smash up the pie shop first to get warmed up...

Hold on, 6pm.

What the fúck would you be doing at the ground at 6pm. Any such protest surely has to be aimed for 7:40pm or are people genuinely being asked to forsake the pub for a protest gathering.

Burney
03-06-2017, 11:47 AM
Hold on, 6pm.

What the fúck would you be doing at the ground at 6pm. Any such protest surely has to be aimed for 7:40pm or are people genuinely being asked to forsake the pub for a protest gathering.

They'll probably all be clutching cans or :shudder: plastic glasses.

If there's one thing that increasingly tells me I'm turning into my father, it's my increasing horror of plastic pint glasses.

IUFG
03-06-2017, 11:48 AM
I was merely agreeing with the logistics of f's alternative plan.

anyone who thinks joining in with some futile 'demonstration' at the expense of 4 or 5 pints is, quite frankly, mentally ill.

Burney
03-06-2017, 11:50 AM

anyone who thinks joining in with some futile 'demonstration' at the expense of 4 or 5 pints is, quite frankly, mentally ill.

Well no-one can tell what you're agreeing with BECAUSE YOU DON'T USE REPLY WITH QUOTE YOU FÜCKING HEATHEN!!!!

:-)

Ash
03-06-2017, 11:51 AM
Well no-one can tell what you're agreeing with BECAUSE YOU DON'T USE REPLY WITH QUOTE YOU FÜCKING HEATHEN!!!!

Treeviewing without quotes is the new flatviewing.

IUFG
03-06-2017, 11:52 AM

no need to ****ing shout, b. FFS.

did I not post a direct reply to sw?

or is flat viewing now acceptable? I am confused.

SWv2
03-06-2017, 11:52 AM

Hold on, are they meeting at the old ground?

:hehe:

Pat Vegas
03-06-2017, 11:53 AM
They'll probably all be clutching cans or :shudder: plastic glasses.

If there's one thing that increasingly tells me I'm turning into my father, it's my increasing horror of plastic pint glasses.

they got those drink nazi's around the perimeter of the stadium.

I think they are called the Met Police.

Started asking me what I was drinking. it was a can of monster ffs

Burney
03-06-2017, 11:57 AM
no need to ****ing shout, b. FFS.

did I not post a direct reply to sw?

or is flat viewing now acceptable? I am confused.

It's very simple. You must always use 'Reply With Quote' unless you want people to think you're some kind of twisted deviant.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
03-06-2017, 12:02 PM
I recall the scheduled protest by Leicester fans against TV companies moving kickoff times. Stay on the concourse the first five minutes, and requesting Arsenal fans do the same in solidarity, which I did, unlke the Leicester fans who then apparently cancelled the plan after deciding they'd rather watch the football. Mugged me off good and proper they did. I hope they get relegated.

If we give up the first fifteen minutes on Tuesday we'll miss the first three or four Bayern goals.

Steady on, Ash. They'll only score 2 in that time

Tony C
03-06-2017, 12:07 PM
THIS PROTEST WILL FAIL.

you need to do like the Social Justice warriors and go ape sh*t for the club to take notice.

you need to get everyone together and go on a fkin RAMPAGE.

tear up the streets, burn cars, burn the armoury and then get into the ground 15 minutes late and rip the seats out and throw it onto the pitch and then as soon as Bayern score the first goal carry out a mass pitch invasion with a GIANT WENGER OUT banner unfurled on the pitch.

:nod:

Seriously - this is the only way anyone will care about the protest or the need to change.

Disclamer - I don't condone this and the views expressed here aren't mine - My account has been hacked

Burney
03-06-2017, 12:09 PM
THIS PROTEST WILL FAIL.

you need to do like the Social Justice warriors and go ape sh*t for the club to take notice.

you need to get everyone together and go on a fkin RAMPAGE.

tear up the streets, burn cars, burn the armoury and then get into the ground 15 minutes late and rip the seats out and throw it onto the pitch and then as soon as Bayern score the first goal carry out a mass pitch invasion with a GIANT WENGER OUT banner unfurled on the pitch.

:nod:

Seriously - this is the only way anyone will care about the protest or the need to change.

Disclamer - I don't condone this and the views expressed here aren't mine - My account has been hacked

Could they not just leave the taps running in the bogs?

Tony C
03-06-2017, 01:07 PM
LOL like the home alone bandits?

:clap: