PDA

View Full Version : My son bit me earlier - really f*cking hard

Monty92
03-03-2017, 01:48 PM
Drew blood and everything :-(

Didn't really know what to do.

Would stabbing him to death in his sleep be considered a disproportionate response by the authorities?

Pat Vegas
03-03-2017, 01:51 PM

Would stabbing him to death in his sleep be considered a disproportionate response by the authorities?

Where did he bite you?

Luis Anaconda
03-03-2017, 01:52 PM
Where did he bite you?

No point asking Monty - he'll say Hampstead or Highgate when we really know it is East Finchley

SWv2
03-03-2017, 01:53 PM

Fear not big nose, to be bitten by one's progeny is normal. Once reprimanded I would expect this to stop.

On the other hand to do so with sufficient force as to draw blood is not normal and indeed concerning.

Monty92
03-03-2017, 01:53 PM
Where did he bite you?

On my right forearm. It looks like a love bite.

I've raised your suspicions now, haven't I :-\

Monty92
03-03-2017, 01:55 PM
Fear not big nose, to be bitten by one's progeny is normal. Once reprimanded I would expect this to stop.

On the other hand to do so with sufficient force as to draw blood is not normal and indeed concerning.

He didn't do it in anger, to be fair.

Still wanna stab him though.

Pat Vegas
03-03-2017, 01:56 PM
No point asking Monty - he'll say Hampstead or Highgate when we really know it is East Finchley

:hehe: 10 characters.

Monty92
03-03-2017, 01:56 PM

I've already given him the talk about picking and choosing where to tell people we live, depending on their social class.

Luis Anaconda
03-03-2017, 01:59 PM
I've already given him the talk about picking and choosing where to tell people we live, depending on their social class.

I'd be disappointed if you hadn't

SWv2
03-03-2017, 02:03 PM
I'd be disappointed if you hadn't

All about priorities when bringing up kids.

I got in minor trouble last night when I got home as my Mrs had collected the kids earlier but on the journey home got stuck behind a hesitant driver. When my Mrs questioned what the driver was doing she was advised from the back seats that “He is just being a prick”.

Naturally I had to point out that sometimes Daddy may say things that kids should not.

:-\

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
03-03-2017, 02:05 PM
He didn't do it in anger, to be fair.

Still wanna stab him though.

Were you trying to nonce him? Serves you right

Monty92
03-03-2017, 02:07 PM
Were you trying to nonce him? Serves you right

How I choose to entertain my son on 'daddy daycare' days is no concern of yours.

Billy Goat Sverige
03-03-2017, 02:14 PM

Mine started doing that last week. Twice on the arm and once on the thigh, dangerously close to the *******s. He also jumped on me while i was drinking a glass of orange juice and the contents covered me from head to toe. All in all not a good first week of parental leave :hehe:

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
03-03-2017, 02:16 PM
How I choose to entertain my son on 'daddy daycare' days is no concern of yours.

I used to Rohypnol mine first - saves so much arguing and doesn't leave them needing a lifetime of therapy.

I made a verb from Rohypnol .. well done me

Burney
03-03-2017, 02:54 PM

You did once admit pulling back his foreskin when he was a baby - something you're definitely supposed not to do.
You deserve a biting imo.

Pat Vegas
03-03-2017, 02:58 PM
You did once admit pulling back his foreskin when he was a baby - something you're definitely supposed not to do.
You deserve a biting imo.

He had to take the chance whilst he can.