PDA

View Full Version : Windies vs England 1st ODI

Tony C
03-03-2017, 12:30 PM
You would have to be disappointed if England don't win this (I would've thought).

They have the more settled team...better players for the Windies are the T20 superstars who aren't here.

Quite looking forward to seeing Evin Lewis again...could be the next big star for the Windies.

Bishooooooo too.

Fair play to the Windies...they keep producing these spinners.

-

Not sure if I'm having a bet because later on there's the Pakistani Super League Final Last Chance Saloon Eliminator to make the Final (or not make the final if you don't want to travel to Pakistan for the final).

so might watch the ODI, switch over to the T20 and then back to the ODI for a possible bet....

Luis Anaconda
03-03-2017, 12:41 PM
You would have to be disappointed if England don't win this (I would've thought).

They have the more settled team...better players for the Windies are the T20 superstars who aren't here.

Quite looking forward to seeing Evin Lewis again...could be the next big star for the Windies.

Bishooooooo too.

Fair play to the Windies...they keep producing these spinners.

-

Not sure if I'm having a bet because later on there's the Pakistani Super League Final Last Chance Saloon Eliminator to make the Final (or not make the final if you don't want to travel to Pakistan for the final).

so might watch the ODI, switch over to the T20 and then back to the ODI for a possible bet....
England to tie themselves in knots against Bishoo if they bat first - middling total but bowlers might dig them out
England to tie themselves in knots against Bishoo if the bet second - fall 20 runs short of whatever total Windies set

Is the final still going on in Lahore - fair few players missing if so

Tony C
03-03-2017, 12:48 PM
I think they are...haven't any news of them switching it.

shame because I thought they games in Dubai were received pretty well...excellent turn outs too.