View Full Version : 7 Bedrooms Sir C.

Pat Vegas
03-02-2017, 03:37 PM
1 master.
2 or 3 spare made as guest rooms.
4 Guitar room
5 room for wife's hobby
6 Office/study/library even if you have one already
7 some ace sort of store room. only you can enter.

Pat Vegas
03-02-2017, 03:41 PM
Also perhaps a room with an elaborate trainset.

A kinky dungeon.

A home studio for making movies.
a Cinema room.

Luis Anaconda
03-02-2017, 03:47 PM
1 master.
4 Guitar room
5 room for wife's hobby

I assume he'd already have a snooker room and a table football room

Ash
03-02-2017, 03:48 PM
Also perhaps a room with an elaborate trainset.

A kinky dungeon.

A home studio for making movies.
a Cinema room.

Billiard room.

Pat Vegas
03-02-2017, 03:53 PM
Billiard room.

I'd have a few slot machines and a blackjack table. and probably never use them.

Sir C
03-02-2017, 03:57 PM
1 master.
4 Guitar room
5 room for wife's hobby

Imagine all the dusting. If I'm going to stop work I won't be able to afford a cleaner.

Pat Vegas
03-02-2017, 03:59 PM
Imagine all the dusting. If I'm going to stop work I won't be able to afford a cleaner.

Can't you buy won from a 3rd world country for a one off price.

Sir C
03-02-2017, 04:04 PM
Can't you buy won from a 3rd world country for a one off price.

I yearn for a simple, bucolic existence. I wish only for peace, and a view of green hills. To sit and watch the birds in the garden. To walk alongside a languid stream or hurrying beck. To tip the hat to postman, shepherd and vicar. To write a little; perhaps paint. Mainly, though, to ponder a life lived, for better or worse.

Unfortunately I also like good red wine, cognac and champagne, and I couldn't go too long without the feel of the tropical sun on my shoulders. Add in best quality beef and lobsters and my dream of a simple life is going to cost an arm and a leg. :-(

Luis Anaconda
03-02-2017, 04:13 PM
Billiard room.

Mrs White with the rope?

Pat Vegas
03-02-2017, 04:16 PM
I yearn for a simple, bucolic existence. I wish only for peace, and a view of green hills. To sit and watch the birds in the garden. To walk alongside a languid stream or hurrying beck. To tip the hat to postman, shepherd and vicar. To write a little; perhaps paint. Mainly, though, to ponder a life lived, for better or worse.

Unfortunately I also like good red wine, cognac and champagne, and I couldn't go too long without the feel of the tropical sun on my shoulders. Add in best quality beef and lobsters and my dream of a simple life is going to cost an arm and a leg. :-(

The things I want over the years have changed.

I quite like a place with a garage and I would like space for one of those American style fridge freezers oh and a dishwasher is a must.

I went to see some friends recently out of london. They had a cellar :cloud9: proper old fashioned coal cellar it was massive the potential :cloud9:

Pat Vegas
03-02-2017, 04:17 PM
Mrs White with the rope?

:shakehead: Sir C with the dictionary.

Sir C
03-02-2017, 04:20 PM
The things I want over the years have changed.

I quite like a place with a garage and I would like space for one of those American style fridge freezers oh and a dishwasher is a must.

I went to see some friends recently out of london. They had a cellar :cloud9: proper old fashioned coal cellar it was massive the potential :cloud9:

I shall wear tweeds and stout boots. You shall visit with mrs f and we will tramp lustily through the bracken, returning to toast bread at the Aga, to be eaten with mrs c's home made jam. In the evening will will gather at the piano and I will play and you will sing, SING like a lark, f, a lark!

I can't fúcking wait, to be blunt.

Pat Vegas
03-02-2017, 04:22 PM
I shall wear tweeds and stout boots. You shall visit with mrs f and we will tramp lustily through the bracken, returning to toast bread at the Aga, to be eaten with mrs c's home made jam. In the evening will will gather at the piano and I will play and you will sing, SING like a lark, f, a lark!

I can't fúcking wait, to be blunt.

:hehe: Sounds good to me.