PDA

View Full Version : So let's all laugh at British Cycling and that paragon of virtue Team Sky

World's End Stella
03-02-2017, 12:57 PM
HA HA HA HA HA HA

So it turns out that British Cycling hasn't been keeping records of the drugs that were administered to their riders and what records Sky had were lost when the doctor's laptop was 'stolen' while he was on holiday. :hehe:

Oh, and you know that decongestant that Wiggins was given that created all this fuss? Turns out that there is no record of British Cycling ever having purchased it. There are, however, records that show them purchasing large quantities of the powerful corticosteroid that Wiggins was given as part of his TUE. There are not, however, any records of who the drugs were given to.

Wonderful stuff. Along with Sir Mo Drug Cheat's coach having been confirmed by USADA as having doped his athletes it looks like the whole charade around British athletics and cycling success over the past 5 years or so is about to be revealed and people will realize that their success had nothing to do with commitment, talent, love of country, God or the Queen.

It occurred the same way that it occurs for everyone else nowadays, by taking drugs.

redgunamo
03-02-2017, 01:04 PM
HA HA HA HA HA HA

So it turns out that British Cycling hasn't been keeping records of the drugs that were administered to their riders and what records Sky had were lost when the doctor's laptop was 'stolen' while he was on holiday. :hehe:

Oh, and you know that decongestant that Wiggins was given that created all this fuss? Turns out that there is no record of British Cycling ever having purchased it. There are, however, records that show them purchasing large quantities of the powerful corticosteroid that Wiggins was given as part of his TUE. There are not, however, any records of who the drugs were given to.

Wonderful stuff. Along with Sir Mo Drug Cheat's coach having been confirmed by USADA as having doped his athletes it looks like the whole charade around British athletics and cycling success over the past 5 years or so is about to be revealed and people will realize that their success had nothing to do with commitment, talent, love of country, God or the Queen.

It occurred the same way that it occurs for everyone else nowadays, by taking drugs.

Also, I gather the FA have been keeping quiet about footballers' failed drug tests, in the interests of "privacy" :-|

Pat Vegas
03-02-2017, 01:07 PM
Also, I gather the FA have been keeping quiet about footballers' failed drug tests, in the interests of "privacy" :-|

Where the hell is Sanogo!

Pokster
03-02-2017, 01:09 PM
HA HA HA HA HA HA

One quick point... Farah's coach has been suspected of it, they didn't outright accuse him

redgunamo
03-02-2017, 01:10 PM
Where the hell is Sanogo!

2-3 weeks, I suppose. Like all the others .. :rubchin:

World's End Stella
03-02-2017, 03:19 PM
One quick point... Farah's coach has been suspected of it, they didn't outright accuse him

The USADA report said that Salazar 'almost certainly broke anti-doping rules by abusing prescription drugs and experimenting with infusions of L-carnitine'

Sounds like an accusation to me.

Pat Vegas
03-02-2017, 03:27 PM
The USADA report said that Salazar 'almost certainly broke anti-doping rules by abusing prescription drugs and experimenting with infusions of L-carnitine'

Sounds like an accusation to me.

USADA are a bunch of sharks who keep hounding people until they find some dirt.

Former employee Jeff Novitzky is a right tosser.

SWv2
03-02-2017, 03:28 PM

Proper order and all as long as they were sentenced fairly and served their ban.

There is nothing to gain for either the guilty party nor the public in general for the person’s identity to be disclosed.

Tony C
03-03-2017, 12:41 PM
I'll quote Nick and Nate Diaz here - EVERYONE'S ON DRUGS

people laughed when they first said it years ago but now unfortunately it looks like that's the case.

Can't believe we don't see more footballers getting popped but guess there's simply too much money floating about to have USADA style testing.

Find it impossible to believe that we have a clean sport and probably one of the reasons we've been so sh*t the last decade or so....Wenger's still p*ssing about with standard Holland & Barret Creatine Powder while everyone else is dopped up to the eyeballs.

redgunamo
03-03-2017, 12:46 PM
Proper order and all as long as they were sentenced fairly and served their ban.

There is nothing to gain for either the guilty party nor the public in general for the person’s identity to be disclosed.

I'm surprised at you, of all people. Without banter, the game dies.

PSRB
03-03-2017, 12:49 PM
2-3 weeks, I suppose. Like all the others .. :rubchin:

In the U23 squad for today's match........it was on Twitter! :hide:

SWv2
03-03-2017, 12:49 PM
I'm surprised at you, of all people. Without banter, the game dies.

Has it ever occured to you that our own players may be guilty?

:sherlock:

SWv2
03-03-2017, 12:50 PM
In the U23 squad for today's match........it was on Twitter! :hide:

Sad scenes PSRB, on a Friday and all.

For shame.

PSRB
03-03-2017, 12:52 PM
Sad scenes PSRB, on a Friday and all.

For shame.

3.15 finish today, early beer o'clock :-)

SWv2
03-03-2017, 12:54 PM
3.15 finish today, early beer o'clock :-)

In time to watch the U23 game on the internet eh?

I have your number pal.

redgunamo
03-03-2017, 12:56 PM
Anyway, I've said for years that Dr GoD *must* be covering something up.

Has it ever occured to you that our own players may be guilty?

:sherlock: