PDA

View Full Version : Pat Vegas Earphone review. Powerbeats 3 Wireless

Pat Vegas
03-02-2017, 12:51 PM
Top stuff for the gym or running imo. I can put my phone to the side without wires :cloud9:

12 hours battery apparently.

I have bought beats stuff in the past and not been impressed as it has fallen apart or stopped working. So far so good.

I usually go for sennheiser but the ones I had were annoying in the gym.

PSRB
03-02-2017, 12:52 PM
Top stuff for the gym or running imo. I can put my phone to the side without wires :cloud9:

I have bought beats stuff in the past and not been impressed as it has fallen apart or stopped working. So far so good.

Don't like the sound from Beats stuff, much prefer Audio Technica or Bose

Pat Vegas
03-02-2017, 12:55 PM
Don't like the sound from Beats stuff, much prefer Audio Technica or Bose

I have a pair of beats headphones. probably a few years old now.
but within a few months the rubber lining on the top of the headband fell off and I had to glue it back on and the remote stopped working completely. I just use them now if I am playing guitar.

I go through regular earphones too often. I've probably been through 6 pairs in the last 2 years the cables always break. I used to keep them in my jeans pocket now I try to put them in my jacket pocket.

Monty92
03-02-2017, 12:59 PM

I absolutely love these, apart from the small matter of them making you look like a c*nt

https://www.bose.co.uk/en_gb/products/headphones/earphones/soundsport-wireless/buy.html?mc=05_PS_WH_PL_00_GO_&gclid=Cj0KEQiAot_FBRCqt8jVsoDKoZABEiQAqFL76FEI7zxL YOGCkmFSmMujjZyet_gIVn7wBYUDoVCnNgsaAu6K8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds#v=soundsport_wireless_aqua

Pat Vegas
03-02-2017, 01:05 PM
I absolutely love these, apart from the small matter of them making you look like a c*nt

https://www.bose.co.uk/en_gb/products/headphones/earphones/soundsport-wireless/buy.html?mc=05_PS_WH_PL_00_GO_&gclid=Cj0KEQiAot_FBRCqt8jVsoDKoZABEiQAqFL76FEI7zxL YOGCkmFSmMujjZyet_gIVn7wBYUDoVCnNgsaAu6K8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds#v=soundsport_wireless_aqua

do you put the wire behind your neck?

I am not that confident

Monty92
03-02-2017, 01:08 PM
do you put the wire behind your neck?

I am not that confident

Yes, behind the neck, and there's a little clip to attach to the back of your t-shirt, but the wires still stick out quite far. Hence, everyone pointing and laughing at you :-(

Pat Vegas
03-02-2017, 01:26 PM
Yes, behind the neck, and there's a little clip to attach to the back of your t-shirt, but the wires still stick out quite far. Hence, everyone pointing and laughing at you :-(

So you sort of end up looking like Micheal Stipe.

Pokster
03-02-2017, 01:39 PM

:nono: it's not the headphones that make you look like a ****

Monty92
03-02-2017, 01:42 PM
:nono: it's not the headphones that make you look like a ****

What is it then? My nose? My jewish nose, perhaps?

Pokster
03-02-2017, 01:44 PM
What is it then? My nose? My jewish nose, perhaps?

I would suggest it is your whole persona, not any part of your body... is any part of your body not Jewish or is your nose the only part that is?

IUFG
03-02-2017, 01:45 PM
... is any part of your body not Jewish?

his foreskin? :shrug:

Pat Vegas
03-02-2017, 01:46 PM
his foreskin? :shrug:

I'm still confused with it being a race and a religion.

Sir C
03-02-2017, 01:50 PM
I would suggest it is your whole persona, not any part of your body... is any part of your body not Jewish or is your nose the only part that is?

Hold on, his persona isn't visible, is it? It's not like he walks around surrounded by an yellowed, demonic aura.

Monty92
03-02-2017, 02:09 PM
I'm still confused with it being a race and a religion.

I think the fact that we've all got massive f*ck-off noses and have been clinically proven as a group to be more susceptible to a number of diseases is proof that we're a race, geneticalistically speaking.

Which is a bit annoying for apostates like me, who would quite like to renounce the whole thing altogether.

Sir C
03-02-2017, 02:13 PM
I think the fact that we've all got massive f*ck-off noses and have been clinically proven as a group to be more susceptible to a number of diseases is proof that we're a race, geneticalistically speaking.

Which is a bit annoying for apostates like me, who would quite like to renounce the whole thing altogether.

It's true. And the meanness thing isn't religious, is it? Nothing in the torah says you have to be greedy, grasping and usurious, does it?

Genetic, imo. :nod: