PDA

View Full Version : Lawwimb: my brother needs help

The Rob2
03-02-2017, 10:53 AM
My brother has recently broken up with his disgusting, overweight, insane girlfriend

They've been together for 5 years and bought a house together about 2.5 years ago

The mug that he is put in about 75% of the money in including deposit/mortgage repayments/bills

Now since he whatsapped her on the way to work telling her it's over (I imagine with a little chuckling monkey emoji); she wants 50% of the house...does he have a leg to stand on?

Sir C
03-02-2017, 10:56 AM
My brother has recently broken up with his disgusting, overweight, insane girlfriend

They've been together for 5 years and bought a house together about 2.5 years ago

The mug that he is put in about 75% of the money in including deposit/mortgage repayments/bills

Now since he whatsapped her on the way to work telling her it's over (I imagine with a little chuckling monkey emoji); she wants 50% of the house...does he have a leg to stand on?

PM Riki the Gooner imo.

My legal advice would be that if she's fat, she's better off without excess money to spend on doughnuts and lard.

Pat Vegas
03-02-2017, 10:57 AM
PM Riki the Gooner imo.

My legal advice would be that if she's fat, she's better off without excess money to spend on doughnuts and lard.

:hehe: I call him Big shoes.

but then that me thinks of Big Suze. :love:

The Rob2
03-02-2017, 11:06 AM
PM Riki the Gooner imo.

Hopefully the courts see it that way too

Is Riki out then? Has he been back on here?

Sir C
03-02-2017, 11:15 AM

Heard nowt of him, I'm afraid.

IUFG
03-02-2017, 11:16 AM
If they are Tenants in Common they will have a defined, specific share of the house.

If they are Joint Tenants they have 50% each (unless they have a legally binding declaration of trust in place)

HTH

Pat Vegas
03-02-2017, 11:17 AM

I'm sure Monty will come on suggesting they should have been able to have a Civil Partnership.

Monty92
03-02-2017, 11:19 AM

My missus and I got a legal document drawn up to avoid this eventuality, as the deposit was all hers. Without one, your brother may well be ****ed.

The Rob2
03-02-2017, 11:20 AM
If they are Tenants in Common they will have a defined, specific share of the house.

If they are Joint Tenants they have 50% each (unless they have a legally binding declaration of trust in place)

HTH

so he's f**ked basically

silly boy

IUFG
03-02-2017, 11:21 AM
indeed....

Pat Vegas
03-02-2017, 11:40 AM
so he's f**ked basically

silly boy

Hang on I am looking for a house. What if I buy it and slip him 10k on the side :sherlock: quicksale.

Sir C
03-02-2017, 11:41 AM
My missus and I got a legal document drawn up to avoid this eventuality, as the deposit was all hers. Without one, your brother may well be ****ed.

Fúcking hell. Romance really is dead, isn't it?

Pat Vegas
03-02-2017, 11:44 AM

Though he's initiated it. What'sapp is encrypted I think.

Claim ignorance or destroy her phone. Then say I never suggested anything of the sort.

redgunamo
03-02-2017, 11:48 AM

Indeed. Chaps nowadays wouldn't recognise romance if it offered them a blowjob in a public lavatory.

Monty92
03-02-2017, 11:49 AM

Romance is bred from mutual respect. Without fiscal responsibility, there can be no romance.

Sir C
03-02-2017, 11:50 AM
Romance is bred from mutual respect. Without fiscal responsibility, there can be no romance.

Are you a robot?

Monty92
03-02-2017, 11:51 AM
Indeed. Chaps nowadays wouldn't recognise romance if it offered them a blowjob in a public lavatory.

I made a blow job joke as the missus left for work this morning. Her twinkly eyed reaction gives me hope that I might be on a promise for some point in the next 15 years :cloud9:

Pat Vegas
03-02-2017, 11:52 AM
Are you a robot?

I think he may be a poove.

Pat Vegas
03-02-2017, 11:52 AM
I made a blow job joke as the missus left for work this morning. Her twinkly eyed reaction gives me hope that I might be on a promise for some point in the next 15 years :cloud9:

Why did you get a legal agreement on that too?

Monty92
03-02-2017, 11:54 AM
Why did you get a legal agreement on that too?

Now there's a f*cking idea.

redgunamo
03-02-2017, 11:54 AM

Right. I just arrived back from Barbados from a joint Valentine's Day/birthday treat, only to be forced to return there immediately as my wife had left her make-up toolkit behind at the house we had stayed in :-|

Monty92
03-02-2017, 12:02 PM
Right. I just arrived back from Barbados from a joint Valentine's Day/birthday treat, only to be forced to return there immediately as my wife had left her make-up toolkit behind at the house we had stayed in :-|

Why didn't Jamaica go instead?

:clap:

redgunamo
03-02-2017, 12:15 PM
Why didn't Jamaica go instead?

:clap:

:hehe: Very good.

Point is though, if you have to rely on a woman's sense of fiscal responsibility, you're in a very bad place. They simply do not understand the thing like what men do. Ridiculous things like this can *always* happen, anytime.

Romance is all about keeping women out of it. So to speak.