PDA

View Full Version : Awimbers located in Germany I have a question.

Pat Vegas
03-01-2017, 11:26 AM
Is this Alpecin shampoo popular there? They sell it here saying it's Germany's number 1 :sherlock:

Whilst I am any yankawimbers can you confirm if Gorilla glue is the best selling glue in america?
and O'Keefe's hand cream?

I think we are being lied to.

IUFG
03-01-2017, 11:47 AM
All I know is that Gorilla Glue ****ing works.

Being a bit of a baldy, I have zero interest in shampoos.

Luis Anaconda
03-01-2017, 12:11 PM
Is this Alpecin shampoo popular there? They sell it here saying it's Germany's number 1 :sherlock:

Whilst I am any yankawimbers can you confirm if Gorilla glue is the best selling glue in america?

I've seen bottles of it in supermarkets but I'll be honest, I don't have sales figures to hand. I don't use it

Pat Vegas
03-01-2017, 12:13 PM
I've seen bottles of it in supermarkets but I'll be honest, I don't have sales figures to hand. I don't use it

If you can find that out for me LA I'll be grateful. I feel it may be some false advertising.

Luis Anaconda
03-01-2017, 12:31 PM
If you can find that out for me LA I'll be grateful. I feel it may be some false advertising.

It say everywhere that it is the No 1 brand yet I can find no figures to back it up. I have found that the men behind it is Dr Wolff, who I have had no dealings with, but given the reputation of his family members including chronological liar Mr Wolff and grandma-murdering Big Bad Wolf, I would not trust him

Pat Vegas
03-01-2017, 12:34 PM
It say everywhere that it is the No 1 brand yet I can find no figures to back it up. I have found that the men behind it is Dr Wolff, who I have had no dealings with, but given the reputation of his family members including chronological liar Mr Wolff and grandma-murdering Big Bad Wolf, I would not trust him

:hehe: :hehe:

Ash
03-01-2017, 02:34 PM

Not to mention the sinister Toto Wolff, who is seemingly unable to supply equally reliable machinery to both his drivers. :sherlock:

SWv2
03-01-2017, 02:40 PM

Number 1 what?

Simply referring to it as number 1 is not to say "best selling". It is quite ambiguous and clever marketing.

Pat Vegas
03-01-2017, 03:06 PM
Number 1 what?

Simply referring to it as number 1 is not to say "best selling". It is quite ambiguous and clever marketing.

Yeah it's probably rather vague.
Like those 78% of women agree it's the best.
based on 198 people.

Luis Anaconda
03-01-2017, 03:19 PM
Not to mention the sinister Toto Wolff, who is seemingly unable to supply equally reliable machinery to both his drivers. :sherlock:

I believe he is mostly involved in the rains down in Africa - I was not sure whether that was a good or bad thing