192 calories, 1.2g fat, carbohydrate 0.4g
:cloud9:
:-(

and a can of sugar free redbull.

Sir C
03-01-2017, 09:13 AM
S+E McM :thumbup:

Good work i.

I have given up breakfast for Lent. (I never eat breakfast.)

Pat Vegas
03-01-2017, 09:18 AM
Good work i.

I have given up breakfast for Lent. (I never eat breakfast.)

On other websites they would hound you now.
'It's the most important meal.....'

I only really have breakfast at weekends.

Sir C
03-01-2017, 09:19 AM
On other websites they would hound you now.
'It's the most important meal.....'

I only really have breakfast at weekends.

I think the theory is that if you eat a decent breakfast you woin't be so hungry and stuff your face at lunchtime. It makes no difference to me, I'm hungry at lunchtime anyway.

Pat Vegas
03-01-2017, 09:23 AM
I think the theory is that if you eat a decent breakfast you woin't be so hungry and stuff your face at lunchtime. It makes no difference to me, I'm hungry at lunchtime anyway.

I was reading that it's the likes of Kellogs that also influence this.
These Americans they all love sitting around together having breakfast. I don't have the time I hate hanging around the house if I have to go to work. I get up get ready and go.

Also perhaps it comes from when people would have an English breakfast in the morning so they could work hard all day. Perhaps it rather than being fuel all day they just burn off those calories.

SWv2
03-01-2017, 09:49 AM
S+E McM :thumbup:

Nice. Gay tea for lunch to balance out the good ying and bad yang.

I had a yoghurt.

:-(

SWv2
03-01-2017, 09:52 AM
I have given up breakfast for Lent.

Ooof, quite the disagreement / argument with the 7 year old daughter last night as she stated she was giving up both bread and water for lent.

I told her she could not give up bread as it would make my daily packed lunch chore simply unmanageable and also pointed out that she was not giving up water as she would die. Was she having this? Was she fúck. Quite the headstrong and indeed argumentative little wagon I tell you.

Needless to say she is off to school today with both bread and water so I have won.

Luis Anaconda
03-01-2017, 10:03 AM
:nod: I find if I eat breakfast* I am starving by 11 o'clock whereas if I don't I am mostly nicely hungry by lunchtime

*Cider counts as breakfast doesn't it?

IUFG
03-01-2017, 10:10 AM
Nice. Gay tea for lunch to balance out the good ying and bad yang.

I had a yoghurt. :-(

I've got Chicken Madras with onion rice for lunch. I may wash it down with sparkling water.

Although I can find a curry without a lager a little wanting.

Sir C
03-01-2017, 10:14 AM
Ooof, quite the disagreement / argument with the 7 year old daughter last night as she stated she was giving up both bread and water for lent.

I told her she could not give up bread as it would make my daily packed lunch chore simply unmanageable and also pointed out that she was not giving up water as she would die. Was she having this? Was she fúck. Quite the headstrong and indeed argumentative little wagon I tell you.

Needless to say she is off to school today with both bread and water so I have won.

I am sure that your parenting technique in this matter was fully in line with modern guidance; negotiation as equals, and so forth.

wd sw.

SWv2
03-01-2017, 10:15 AM
I've got Chicken Madras with onion rice for lunch. I may wash it down with sparkling water.

Although I can find a curry without a lager a little wanting.

Good lord, you certainly don’t sell yourself short on the grub front. A breakfast fit for a king followed by a nice curry, indeed my curry of choice when partaking.

I will probably have a falafel kebab.

IUFG
03-01-2017, 10:20 AM
Good lord, you certainly don’t sell yourself short on the grub front. A breakfast fit for a king followed by a nice curry, indeed my curry of choice when partaking.

I will probably have a falafel kebab.

I am probably 4 to 5kg too heavy.

How did that happen?

Pat Vegas
03-01-2017, 10:26 AM
I am probably 4 to 5kg too heavy.

How did that happen?

That can be sorted in a month maybe less.

IUFG
03-01-2017, 10:44 AM
That can be sorted in a month maybe less.

If it involves eating less and no alcohol...It can **** off imo.

Pat Vegas
03-01-2017, 10:46 AM

I'm so glad I don't drink :cloud9:
things would even be worserer.

Not that I am anti drink.

Sir C
03-01-2017, 10:48 AM

:nono: It's simple. Limit yourself to 2,000 calories a day. 1,000 food, 1,000 booze.

It worked for me.

Pat Vegas
03-01-2017, 10:51 AM
:nono: It's simple. Limit yourself to 2,000 calories a day. 1,000 food, 1,000 booze.

It worked for me.

Should he also introduce some Marlboro reds into the diet?

Sir C
03-01-2017, 10:53 AM

Certainly. Also a steady supply of bugle for when the hunger bites.

Ash
03-01-2017, 02:44 PM

Have you seen what the anti-smoking nazis have done to the packets now? :-(

Also, from May, I will no longer be able to buy a half-ounce pouch for rollees. It has to be 30g, which is nearly three times the size! :yikes: So I will have to smoke nearly three times as much to keep it fresh. wd the smoking nazis imo.

Ash
03-01-2017, 02:45 PM
sugar free redbull.

So they found a way to make redbull even more disgusting. My word.

SWv2
03-01-2017, 02:46 PM

Do they have scary pictures of a dead smokers lungs or something?

Ash
03-01-2017, 03:03 PM

Oh, they've had those for years. The packet I saw had no branding, just a huge photo of a foot with a great cleft in it, supposedly due to artery failure. I had to study it closely to find what the supplier and weight were.

Pat Vegas
03-01-2017, 03:04 PM

Also, from May, I will no longer be able to buy a half-ounce pouch for rollees. It has to be 30g, which is nearly three times the size! :yikes: So I will have to smoke nearly three times as much to keep it fresh. wd the smoking nazis imo.

no more packets of 10. I don't see how this could be a benefit to stop people smoking.
I suppose their thinking is that it will stop light smokers. But in my mind if you smoke 10 a day and have 20 in your pocket you are going to end up smoking more than you did.

Pat Vegas
03-01-2017, 03:05 PM

There is one that is a hole in someones neck. that's not very nice.

I had some fags from russia once they had the best picture. A ghostly figure holding an empty pushchair.

Sir C
03-01-2017, 03:09 PM
There is one that is a hole in someones neck. that's not very nice.

I had some fags from russia once they had the best picture. A ghostly figure holding an empty pushchair.

That looked disturbingly anal to me at first glance.

Pat Vegas
03-01-2017, 03:10 PM
That looked disturbingly anal to me at first glance.

:nod: In fact I am still not 100% sure what it is.

redgunamo
03-01-2017, 09:39 PM
:nod: Ooh arrh, ooh arrh ay, imo.

:nod: I find if I eat breakfast* I am starving by 11 o'clock whereas if I don't I am mostly nicely hungry by lunchtime

*Cider counts as breakfast doesn't it?