PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Klopp might go before Wenger

Mo Britain less Europe
02-27-2017, 10:30 PM
Anyone still think we missed a great opportunity? Or did we dodge a bullet?

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
02-28-2017, 08:14 AM
No doubt about it, Mo.
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/another-12-seasons-of-this-and-youre-fired-board-warns-wenger-20170210121905

SWv2
02-28-2017, 10:35 AM

Mo, how does it look like Klopp might go??

IUFG
02-28-2017, 10:40 AM
they'll beat The Arsenal on Saturday and he'll be the new Messiah again.

SWv2
02-28-2017, 10:51 AM
they'll beat The Arsenal on Saturday and he'll be the new Messiah again.

I expect they will.

Anyhow I am simply curious as opposed to wishing to pick an argument with Maurice. Nothing I have read, heard or seen suggests a groundswell of opinion for Klopp to be removed, yet the suggestion put forth is that, and I quote “Looks like Klopp might go before Wenger”.

Pat Vegas
02-28-2017, 10:55 AM

This is probably true only that I don't see Wenger leaving Arsenal anytime soon.

Mo Britain less Europe
02-28-2017, 09:45 PM
Mo, how does it look like Klopp might go??

Have a search on the internet for "Klopp out" and you will see a load of Liverpool posts moaning about him. You will also find evidence that he is not fully in control of the team.

redgunamo
03-01-2017, 10:10 PM

I doubt anyone here's got anything against Klopp.

Mo Britain less Europe
03-02-2017, 06:24 PM
I doubt anyone here's got anything against Klopp.

No. But apart from the smiles and the nice-guy persona and coming regularly 2nd in Germany with the 2nd biggest team there.... exactly what is there to recommend him to the Arsenal?

redgunamo
03-02-2017, 09:07 PM
But the same is true for every candidate to replace Wenger; whoever it is, simply won't be Wenger :shrug:

In fact, it will be anyone *but* Wenger. Fact. Although, having said that, for the past decade or so, Wenger has demonstrated to us that He is actually His *own* most suitable replacement. Never moreso than this season.

No. But apart from the smiles and the nice-guy persona and coming regularly 2nd in Germany with the 2nd biggest team there.... exactly what is there to recommend him to the Arsenal?

Mo Britain less Europe
03-02-2017, 10:36 PM
Allegri seems to be the favourite at the moment.