PDA

View Full Version : I confidently predict that we will be playing

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
02-27-2017, 02:04 PM
Thursday night specials next season. Furthermore, the dopey old french tit will not be able to endure the indignity of away matches played half way across the steppes against teams no-one has heard of.

He will resign and we will finally get to see what Big Sam can achieve with the kind of resources Wenger has access to :nod: OYMDOG

Monty92
02-27-2017, 02:12 PM
Thursday night specials next season. Furthermore, the dopey old french tit will not be able to endure the indignity of away matches played half way across the steppes against teams no-one has heard of.

He will resign and we will finally get to see what Big Sam can achieve with the kind of resources Wenger has access to :nod: OYMDOG

Have you copy and pasted this every season for the past decade?

Sir C
02-27-2017, 02:15 PM

Well we could hardly complain after 20 years straight qualifying for the CL, could we?

Indeed, consider how delighted you used to be when we qualified for the UEFA cup. :shrug:

SWv2
02-27-2017, 02:23 PM
Well we could hardly complain after 20 years straight qualifying for the CL, could we?

Indeed, consider how delighted you used to be when we qualified for the UEFA cup. :shrug:

Indeed, how I enjoyed our UEFA campaign of 2000 or whatever. Possibly because we were winning with relative ease at a time when CL progress was even more elusive.

I suspect the changing of league matches to Sunday is as big an issue as the relative hardship of Thursday night.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
02-27-2017, 02:26 PM
Have you copy and pasted this every season for the past decade?

You're just feigning disinterest in my acronym Monty :-( Why must you always be so beastly?