PDA

View Full Version : Interesting to see how the players who are making their stay conditional on Arsene

Mo Britain less Europe
02-24-2017, 12:53 PM
staying have not all performed to their best this season.

Are they suggesting they are happy with (relative) mediocrity? Because if they want the manager to stay they should at least be taking some of the blame themselves.

It proves there is going to have to be major surgery when he goes, not tinkering at the edges.

redgunamo
02-24-2017, 01:01 PM
No, they have to say that, just in case He stays.

Are they suggesting they are happy with (relative) mediocrity? Because if they want the manager to stay they should at least be taking some of the blame themselves.

It proves there is going to have to be major surgery when he goes, not tinkering at the edges.

Luis Anaconda
02-24-2017, 01:01 PM

It proves absolutely nothing as all you are offering is meaningless paper talk

redgunamo
02-24-2017, 01:05 PM
It proves absolutely nothing as all you are offering is meaningless paper talk

Paper talk is not meaningless, is it :-( #fakenews

Mo Britain less Europe
02-24-2017, 01:14 PM
Well, some of this paper talk is in fairly reputable media and features direct quotes from the players or their reps.

Luis Anaconda
02-24-2017, 01:18 PM
Well, some of this paper talk is in fairly reputable media and features direct quotes from the players or their reps.

Yes - sorry I wasn't quite meaning it was made up more the sort of things players and their reps would say to the media i.e. not attacking their current manager. I doubt for instance, Özil would be knocking down the door to leave if Wenger's replacement is Jogi Löw

redgunamo
02-24-2017, 01:22 PM
Yes - sorry I wasn't quite meaning it was made up more the sort of things players and their reps would say to the media i.e. not attacking their current manager. I doubt for instance, Özil would be knocking down the door to leave if Wenger's replacement is Jogi Löw

Mesut would have to get past me, for a start :-|

Luis Anaconda
02-24-2017, 01:23 PM
Mesut would have to get past me, for a start :-|

Quite, r, quite

redgunamo
02-24-2017, 01:28 PM
Quite, r, quite

In fairness, it shouldn't surprise anyone if, after Wenger, we have to go through several managers in our search for our next Suitable One. Because that's how terrific Wenger has been for us.