PDA

View Full Version : Frimpong has just joined a team in the Swedish league. He

Billy Goat Sverige
02-22-2017, 02:14 PM
did an interview with one of the papers and spoke about himself in the third person :hehe:

"I don't really know anything about the players in the "Swedish Premier League." But I know that nobody is like Frimpong. Name a player that is bigger than Frimpong. Which player in Sweden is bigger than Frimpong?"

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/a/qoPAL/kallstrom-ar-inte-som-emmanuel-frimpong

Sir C
02-22-2017, 02:17 PM
did an interview with one of the papers and spoke about himself in the third person :hehe:

"I don't really know anything about the players in the "Swedish Premier League." But I know that nobody is like Frimpong. Name a player that is bigger than Frimpong. Which player in Sweden is bigger than Frimpong?"

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/a/qoPAL/kallstrom-ar-inte-som-emmanuel-frimpong

:hehe: Does he still say 'dench'? Berni bought me a DENCH t-shirt. I treasure it.

Burney
02-22-2017, 02:19 PM

I like that his insane self-belief is still intact despite reality constantly suggesting to him that it probably oughtn't to be. :hehe:

Billy Goat Sverige
02-22-2017, 02:19 PM
:hehe: Does he still say 'dench'? Berni bought me a DENCH t-shirt. I treasure it.

I remember you used to be mesmerised by his patois in those videos he used to do :hehe:

No idea if he still says dench.

Sir C
02-22-2017, 02:23 PM
I remember you used to be mesmerised by his patois in those videos he used to do :hehe:

:nod: I'm all over the pengest munch man now.

Burney
02-22-2017, 02:24 PM

It's probably 'Dänch' now, anyway.

Tony C
02-22-2017, 02:28 PM

the Chicken Shop Date girl is pretty peng too!!

Billy Goat Sverige
02-22-2017, 02:29 PM

I don't like the way he eats his wings. A whole wing enters his mouth and he pulls it out completely stripped down to the bone :-|

Burney
02-22-2017, 02:31 PM
I don't like the way he eats his wings. A whole wing enters his mouth and he pulls it out completely stripped down to the bone :-|

I agree. That is weird. Also, why does he wear school uniform despite being about 25?

Sir C
02-22-2017, 02:33 PM

You chatting bare nonsense rudeboy. His wing ting is on point, yegetme?

Sir C
02-22-2017, 02:34 PM

Both together. This is sick, fam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSFv1yv5GBs

Billy Goat Sverige
02-22-2017, 02:35 PM
I agree. That is weird. Also, why does he wear school uniform despite being about 25?

When i read about his real age that had me puzzled as well. I honestly thought it was a secondary school kid :hehe:

Burney
02-22-2017, 02:38 PM
When i read about his real age that had me puzzled as well. I honestly thought it was a secondary school kid :hehe:

According to Wikipedia, "He has since been described by The Guardian as having "zero appetite" for discussing his age".

Which screams 'NONCE!' to me. :shrug:

Billy Goat Sverige
02-22-2017, 02:38 PM
You chatting bare nonsense rudeboy. His wing ting is on point, yegetme?

Now i'm reminded of how he eats his chips. I've seen him put handfuls in his gob. He's a bit of a pig in all honesty.

Sir C
02-22-2017, 02:41 PM
Now i'm reminded of how he eats his chips. I've seen him put handfuls in his gob. He's a bit of a pig in all honesty.

He's only a kid, mind. And he's from Tottenham.

He will grow and learn.

Burney
02-22-2017, 02:41 PM

What is the correct number to put in one's face at a time, though? One at a time would be decorous, but take ages. The same question applies to crisps. I had a packet of Wotsits the other day and - being on my own - ended up pouring them into my mouth from the bag in order to avoid cheesy fingers. Mind you, this did result in a lot of orange residue in my beard. :-(

Sir C
02-22-2017, 02:44 PM

I have just had a look at her work.

There seems to be a factor which unites all her chosen dates.

This lady is clearly mad for gentlemen of colour, t. Indeed, it seems to me that all ladies are mad for the gentlemen of colour.

It's a dick thing, isn't it?

Burney
02-22-2017, 02:44 PM
He's only a kid, mind. And he's from Tottenham.

He will grow and learn.

He's 24, ffs! I put it to you that, rather than being peng, 'im be bare long.

Billy Goat Sverige
02-22-2017, 02:45 PM
What is the correct number to put in one's face at a time, though? One at a time would be decorous, but take ages. The same question applies to crisps. I had a packet of Wotsits the other day and - being on my own - ended up pouring them into my mouth from the bag in order to avoid cheesy fingers. Mind you, this did result in a lot of orange residue in my beard. :-(

I think two is fine, three at a push. I mean, this is ridiculous.

http://i.imgur.com/o0UEs6E.png

Burney
02-22-2017, 02:46 PM
I have just had a look at her work.

There seems to be a factor which unites all her chosen dates.

This lady is clearly mad for gentlemen of colour, t. Indeed, it seems to me that all ladies are mad for the gentlemen of colour.

It's a dick thing, isn't it?

It might just be that they love fried chicken. :shrug:

To be fair, they do. The Colonel basically owns the black population.

Burney
02-22-2017, 02:47 PM
I think two is fine, three at a push. I mean, this is ridiculous.

http://i.imgur.com/o0UEs6E.png

This seems about right to me, bgm. You are wise.

Sir C
02-22-2017, 02:48 PM
He's 24, ffs! I put it to you that, rather than being peng, 'im be bare long.

Wasteman. Whatever that means.

24? Blimey, I thougt the ting was a double bluff and that he was actually 14.

redgunamo
02-22-2017, 03:27 PM
According to Wikipedia, "He has since been described by The Guardian as having "zero appetite" for discussing his age".

Which screams 'NONCE!' to me. :shrug:

Practically *everything* screams 'NONCE!' to you though.

Burney
02-22-2017, 03:28 PM
Practically *everything* screams 'NONCE!' to you though.

:nod: They're everywhere, r.

How's France? Are people burning cars and such round your way at the minute?

World's End Stella
02-22-2017, 04:50 PM

WES can do this :nod:

In fact, Maz even has a video of me doing it in Glasgow :cloud9:

Luis Anaconda
02-22-2017, 04:55 PM
WES can do this :nod:

In fact, Maz even has a video of me doing it in Glasgow :cloud9:

Yeah but she filming of it as proof that you do stop talking some times :)

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
02-22-2017, 09:49 PM

Shirley, if he really spoke in the third person, it would have been something like

"Frimpong doesn't really know anything about the players in the "Swedish Premier League." But Frimpong knows that nobody is like Frimpong. Name a player that is bigger than Frimpong. Which player in Sweden is bigger than Frimpong?"

Luis Anaconda
02-23-2017, 09:22 AM
Shirley, if he really spoke in the third person, it would have been something like

"Frimpong doesn't really know anything about the players in the "Swedish Premier League." But Frimpong knows that nobody is like Frimpong. Name a player that is bigger than Frimpong. Which player in Sweden is bigger than Frimpong?"

Maybe he was talking about the growing rise of table tennis in Scandinavia and the accompanying rise of egotism in the players. So he actually said ping pong