PDA

View Full Version : Just read a piece on the guardian about that Milo wotshisname.

Billy Goat Sverige
02-22-2017, 08:14 AM
He was described as a fascist. Is fascist the new racist? And by that i mean the latest word to be used incorrectly.

Sir C
02-22-2017, 08:59 AM
He was described as a fascist. Is fascist the new racist? And by that i mean the latest word to be used incorrectly.

Oh my dear chap, you have been away too long. Amongst the Guardianista classes these days the term 'fascist' is bandied with abandon beyond gay, tossed off hither and yon to address any person, media outlet or opinion more conservative than that of the Morning Star.

You, I'm afraid, qualify as a fascist. Racist is a bit passé now, to be honest.

Burney
02-22-2017, 09:21 AM

The problem the left has is it has created its own form of invective inflation. When you've squeezed all the juice out of racist and then do the same with fascist, where do you go from there? Holocaust denier? Genocidalist? Super-villain?

Sir C
02-22-2017, 09:26 AM
The problem the left has is it has created its own form of invective inflation. When you've squeezed all the juice out of racist and then do the same with fascist, where do you go from there? Holocaust denier? Genocidalist? Super-villain?

I love the way the boy Owen slips in his 'racist' and 'fascist' in the final paragraph, before apparently urging his acolytes to take up arms against 'enablers', whoever they are.

My word. Can you imagine being 'confronted' by Owen? Would you notice?

Billy Goat Sverige
02-22-2017, 09:31 AM
I love the way the boy Owen slips in his 'racist' and 'fascist' in the final paragraph, before apparently urging his acolytes to take up arms against 'enablers', whoever they are.

I thought the line about muslims suffering the same sort of bigotry jews did in the last century was a good one. **** me :rolleyes:

Sir C
02-22-2017, 09:37 AM
I thought the line about muslims suffering the same sort of bigotry jews did in the last century was a good one. **** me :rolleyes:

:hehe: Meanwhile, some British Alan who we had locked up in Gitmo, released and paid £1 million in compo, has gone and done the suicide bomb thing in Iraq.

The Guardian are reporting this as, "UK security forces 'guilty of failings'" :hehe:

Burney
02-22-2017, 09:42 AM
:hehe: Meanwhile, some British Alan who we had locked up in Gitmo, released and paid £1 million in compo, has gone and done the suicide bomb thing in Iraq.

The Guardian are reporting this as, "UK security forces 'guilty of failings'" :hehe:

Not a peep out of Baroness Chakhrabarti on this yet, I don't imagine. Of course she was too busy praising the guy who fraudulently persecuted British soldiers at the time, I imagine.

Honestly, how can anyone deny the sheer moral bankruptcy of the left any longer? How can anyone read that story and not be absolutely furious?

Burney
02-22-2017, 09:47 AM

The thing is that everyone has lost their fücking minds. Milo is a provocateur who says what are at the end of the day silly, occasionally mildly offensive but often simply self-evident, but non-PC things. Essentially, what he does is say things that would have been largely unexceptional in about 1990. The extent to which one has to have entirely lost one's sense of perspective - indeed one's mind - to see such a man as the harbinger of fascist totalitarianism is simply off the fûcking scale.

Tony C
02-22-2017, 11:00 AM
Milo is frigging awesome.

The way he gets all of the silly social justice liberals riled is amazing.

genius is milo...genius.

Banning him from twitter was the best thing possible...made him a free speech martyr

---

Burney
02-22-2017, 11:02 AM
Milo is frigging awesome.

The way he gets all of the silly social justice liberals riled is amazing.

genius is milo...genius.

Banning him from twitter was the best thing possible...made him a free speech martyr

---

As I understand it, he's also a big fan of the darker gentleman, t, so your luck might be in ;-)

Tony C
02-22-2017, 11:05 AM
says it openly....loves black d*ck LOL

said Leslie Jones reminded him of one his ex boyfriends :clap:

good lad Milo...he's working hard on bringing the word f a g g o t back....

Some of his youtube videos where he destroys feminists are a work of art imo and also insightful as he explains the gender wage gap myth.

Tony C
02-22-2017, 11:06 AM
did you see the riots @ Berkerly College over him. Awesome....the students went into complete meltdown and his security team had to rescue him :clap:

Burney
02-22-2017, 11:11 AM
did you see the riots @ Berkerly College over him. Awesome....the students went into complete meltdown and his security team had to rescue him :clap:

We're talking about a mindset that increasingly cannot tolerate dissent. To present a convincing counter-argument to these people is not just to annoy or challenge them, but is now to utter heresy that merits you being attacked physically. The whole ethos is that of a religious cult rather than a rational political movement. It's weird and scary.

eastgermanautos
02-22-2017, 11:13 AM

You are such a babe in the woods. The Left has shown amazing innovation in the manufacture of pejorative terms. In fact, that you would even offer fascist and racist as examples of their word-smithery shows how out of the loop you are. A cuckservative, I might even go so far as to say.

Tony C
02-22-2017, 11:14 AM
yep...sad to see him leave breitbart.

His article - Which would you rather you rather for your child? Feminism or Cancer? was pretty awesome :clap:

Burney
02-22-2017, 11:18 AM
You are such a babe in the woods. The Left has shown amazing innovation in the manufacture of pejorative terms. In fact, that you would even offer fascist and racist as examples of their word-smithery shows how out of the loop you are. A cuckservative, I might even go so far as to say.

Please do provide examples of these bon mots that have somehow passed me by.

Billy Goat Sverige
02-22-2017, 11:20 AM
We're talking about a mindset that increasingly cannot tolerate dissent. To present a convincing counter-argument to these people is not just to annoy or challenge them, but is now to utter heresy that merits you being attacked physically. The whole ethos is that of a religious cult rather than a rational political movement. It's weird and scary.

The hypocrisy irks me. Owen Jones creamed his pants when that Nazi fella was punched in New York. Can you imagine his reaction if someone attacked an extremist cleric?

redgunamo
02-22-2017, 12:27 PM

Lenin, innit? Just call them names and everyone will understand everything. Or however a Russkie would say it; I can't do the dialect, of course.

eastgermanautos
02-22-2017, 01:58 PM
Please do provide examples of these bon mots that have somehow passed me by.

Transphobic, cissexism, alt-right, gamergate, social justice warrior, ethno-nationalistic, anarcho-capitalism, thot, heteronormative, heteropraxy, heterosaurus, fascististache, Racist Bowel Syndrome.

There, that’s enough. You owe me a sausage roll if and when I see you.

Burney
02-22-2017, 02:16 PM
Transphobic, cissexism, alt-right, gamergate, social justice warrior, ethno-nationalistic, anarcho-capitalism, thot, heteronormative, heteropraxy, heterosaurus, fascististache, Racist Bowel Syndrome.

There, that’s enough. You owe me a sausage roll if and when I see you.

Oh, I've heard all that shïte. They don't work as insults because most of them are laughable and anyone using them seriously instantly classifies themselves as a tit. And besides, many of them are simply terms in left-wing taxonomy rather than meaningful invective. I don't care if someone calls me heteronormative - I am and am happy to admit it. I don't believe 'trans' is actually a real thing, so calling me cisnormative or transphobic means nothing to me. Accepting those terms would involve buying into the bullshît in the first place - which I don't.
That's the thing, most of these terms are meaningless cant rather than worthwhile or valid neologisms.

eastgermanautos
02-22-2017, 03:19 PM
Oh, I've heard all that shïte. They don't work as insults because most of them are laughable and anyone using them seriously instantly classifies themselves as a tit. And besides, many of them are simply terms in left-wing taxonomy rather than meaningful invective. I don't care if someone calls me heteronormative - I am and am happy to admit it. I don't believe 'trans' is actually a real thing, so calling me cisnormative or transphobic means nothing to me. Accepting those terms would involve buying into the bullshît in the first place - which I don't.
That's the thing, most of these terms are meaningless cant rather than worthwhile or valid neologisms.

You'd be okay with being called a Racist Bowel Syndrome! But apart from that, anything that's new would fit your criteria. You accept the old because it's old, while the new is cant, tendentious, etc. It's a problem with your point of view, your conceptual filters.

Burney
02-22-2017, 03:26 PM
You'd be okay with being called a Racist Bowel Syndrome! But apart from that, anything that's new would fit your criteria. You accept the old because it's old, while the new is cant, tendentious, etc. It's a problem with your point of view, your conceptual filters.

When 'the new' is a load of nonsense based on an identity politics that I reject absolutely as being manufactured out of whole cloth, I think it's fine also to dismiss the language that is used to validate it. Be my conceptual filters as they may, there's nothing wrong with my critical faculties, which means I'm not going to accept language whose sole purpose is to maintain the pretence that the emperor is wearing clothes.

eastgermanautos
02-22-2017, 04:48 PM
When 'the new' is a load of nonsense based on an identity politics that I reject absolutely as being manufactured out of whole cloth, I think it's fine also to dismiss the language that is used to validate it. Be my conceptual filters as they may, there's nothing wrong with my critical faculties, which means I'm not going to accept language whose sole purpose is to maintain the pretence that the emperor is wearing clothes.

Do you even know what you're saying? "Identity politics" - it's out of some blog somewhere. I don't particularly like the idea of Europe being overrun by the Mosselman but values, by their very nature, are relative. This is not the Song of Roland you know. We live in a modern bureaucratized state.

redgunamo
02-23-2017, 09:02 AM
We live in a modern bureaucratized state.

That just means you've got no balls, imo.

Tony C
02-24-2017, 09:02 AM
https://youtu.be/IS3bkq_oHEo

Pretty good....Gavin McInnes = LAD