PDA

View Full Version : Watching the game last night, I wondered if female match officials are perverts

Burney
02-21-2017, 10:50 AM
and wronguns like their male equivalents. I concluded that they probably are, but I still would've with last night's one just for the novelty.

Sir C
02-21-2017, 10:52 AM
and wronguns like their male equivalents. I concluded that they probably are, but I still would've with last night's one just for the novelty.

One wonders if she'd raise her flag when you tried to pop it in her bottom. "You're offside, striker!"

Pat Vegas
02-21-2017, 10:53 AM

strangely she is there to rule offside decisions.
there is no way she can understand the rule.

Also last night for her benefit there didn't seem to be any cameras angles to check offsides.

Burney
02-21-2017, 11:42 AM
One wonders if she'd raise her flag when you tried to pop it in her bottom. "You're offside, striker!"

I like the fact that it's a 'when' as far as you're concerned and not an 'if'. :hehe:

redgunamo
02-21-2017, 11:55 AM
strangely she is there to rule offside decisions.
there is no way she can understand the rule.

Also last night for her benefit there didn't seem to be any cameras angles to check offsides.

Right. Whatever happened to women's football anyway?

Pat Vegas
02-21-2017, 11:57 AM
Right. Whatever happened to women's football anyway?

I received an email yesterday from Arsenal.
Welcome to the Arsenal ladies newsletter.

Delete.

That MOTD woman commentator soon vanished too.

IUFG
02-21-2017, 12:09 PM
That MOTD woman commentator soon vanished too.

ah, the shouty won? she was ****ing annoying

Pat Vegas
02-21-2017, 12:10 PM
ah, the shouty won? she was ****ing annoying

:nod: and we were all told we shouldn't be sexist.

She was bloody awful and nobody wanted to hear her.