PDA

View Full Version : That Eastmond fella doesn't seem very nice.

Pat Vegas
02-21-2017, 09:49 AM
Deacon seems like a nice fella though.

but man of the match :hehe: :charity:

Sir C
02-21-2017, 09:52 AM
Deacon seems like a nice fella though.

but man of the match :hehe: :charity:

The lad who pretended to nut Chambo; what a wánker he was.

And as for the ankle-high tackle that in the premier league would have been a sending off and a 3 match ban not being deemed worthy of a free kick... the referee was described as 'generous' there. I'd describe him as 'encouraging the breaking of legs.'

Burney
02-21-2017, 09:54 AM

And as for the ankle-high tackle that in the premier league would have been a sending off and a 3 match ban not being deemed worthy of a free kick... the referee was described as 'generous' there. I'd describe him as 'encouraging the breaking of legs.'

That was greeted with a throaty chuckle and a 'that's what you call a real tackle' by whichever tit was commentating. :-(

Pat Vegas
02-21-2017, 09:56 AM

what about the fella who pushed Sanchez over at least a :yellowcard:
I did think maybe Xhaka would end up off again. luckily he decided to do nothing else.

Just because they are **** doesn't give them a licence to get away with things. Iwobi could have been hurt and it's shrugged/laughed off as 'good old fashioned tackle'

There are millions and millions of pounds worth of investment on the weird pitch who have to go and play at a ground which is more of less a glorified circus last night.

Pat Vegas
02-21-2017, 09:57 AM
That was greeted with a throaty chuckle and a 'that's what you call a real tackle' by whichever tit was commentating. :-(

I noticed the main commentator everytime he said 'that's a good ball' it was intercepted or went out of play.

Burney
02-21-2017, 09:59 AM
what about the fella who pushed Sanchez over at least a :yellowcard:
I did think maybe Xhaka would end up off again. luckily he decided to do nothing else.

Just because they are **** doesn't give them a licence to get away with things. Iwobi could have been hurt and it's shrugged/laughed off as 'good old fashioned tackle'

There are millions and millions of pounds worth of investment on the weird pitch who have to go and play at a ground which is more of less a glorified circus last night.

The trouble is that referees are actively encouraged by the media, pundits and neutrals to let lower-league cloggers get away with that sort of shît if it's against one of the big teams and, dare I say, particularly if it's against Arsenal.

redgunamo
02-21-2017, 10:01 AM

A little mean-spirited, all this? It's only a game.

Pat Vegas
02-21-2017, 10:01 AM
The trouble is that referees are actively encouraged by the media, pundits and neutrals to let lower-league cloggers get away with that sort of shît if it's against one of the big teams and, dare I say, particularly if it's against Arsenal.

:nod: On one of their chances from a header the other fella had nudged Ospina out of the way. I know if it went in they would let it stand.

Sir C
02-21-2017, 10:02 AM
A little mean-spirited, all this? It's only a game.

But what is victory without honour?

Pat Vegas
02-21-2017, 10:04 AM

at the pie stand.

if that was a pie it looked rather large.

Apparently on twitter our despicable arsenal players left the dressing room in a state. :hehe:
Though they fail to explain why there are still Arsenal kit bags in the room and other items whilst he took the photo.

redgunamo
02-21-2017, 10:04 AM

It's victory :shrug:

We just invent and insert all the honour stuff afterwards in the pub.

Sir C
02-21-2017, 10:07 AM

I very rarely go to the pub.

The sort of chaps one finds in the pub distress and bewilder me.

I recently saw a fellow wearing his hat inside the pub. :shrug:

redgunamo
02-21-2017, 10:11 AM
I very rarely go to the pub.

The sort of chaps one finds in the pub distress and bewilder me.

I recently saw a fellow wearing his hat inside the pub. :shrug:

#eurotrash

eastgermanautos
02-21-2017, 11:03 AM

Indeed. :thumbup: Wiki Vince Lombardi you namby-pambies.