PDA

View Full Version : Jeff

IUFG
02-20-2017, 08:38 PM
let's be honest. He's a bit ****, isn't he?

IUFG
02-20-2017, 09:10 PM
add Iwobi .

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
02-20-2017, 09:17 PM
add Iwobi .

Great defending by Nacho, though. Woeful keeping at the subsequent corner by Ospina, however. He's so weak at those. But Nacho makes a goal and then saves one. WD Nacho, imo.

IUFG
02-20-2017, 09:29 PM
add Iwobi .

Wenger in subbing the 2 worst players on the pitch shock!

Tony C
02-20-2017, 10:21 PM
Jeff looked like a guy on an ice rink without any skates on...footwork was dreadful.

Iwobi was unlucky not to score a goal there...if the guy didn't have a massive dick it won't have deflected for a corner.

eastgermanautos
02-21-2017, 04:34 AM
Jeff looked like a guy on an ice rink without any skates on...footwork was dreadful.

Iwobi was unlucky not to score a goal there...if the guy didn't have a massive dick it won't have deflected for a corner.

Sure, and I bet he regrets it. But at other times, he'll be very pleased for that massive dick.

:-D

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
02-21-2017, 07:56 AM
Sure, and I bet he regrets it. But at other times, he'll be very pleased for that massive dick.

:-D

Just like your mom.

SWv2
02-21-2017, 10:14 AM
let's be honest. He's a bit ****, isn't he?

I had been led to believe he was the best thing since sliced bread*, though admittedly this lunacy was based on a few non-matches, Emirates Cup I think.

*sliced bread / Zelalem / Crowley / Merida / <<insert name of kid who comes on in meaningless game and successfully controls a ball>>

Pat Vegas
02-21-2017, 10:16 AM
I had been led to believe he was the best thing since sliced bread*, though admittedly this lunacy was based on a few non-matches, Emirates Cup I think.

*sliced bread / Zelalem / Crowley / Merida / <<insert name of kid who comes on in meaningless game and successfully controls a ball>>

All the players that Mo harps on about.
Where is that fella that Bunnell used to go on about was it Pedro Bothelo?

I was told Wellington silva was going to be the *******s.

SWv2
02-21-2017, 10:25 AM
All the players that Mo harps on about.
Where is that fella that Bunnell used to go on about was it Pedro Bothelo?

I was told Wellington silva was going to be the *******s.

Bunnell was the original prize fúcking idiot.

:hehe:

Pat Vegas
02-21-2017, 10:29 AM
Bunnell was the original prize fúcking idiot.

:hehe:

Remember when he invented his own football move :hehe:
The Downie Twist.