PDA

View Full Version : The auditors are in the office. I have to fight the urge

Pat Vegas
02-20-2017, 11:54 AM
to shout out weird things.

It's that same feeling when I see the sharps box in the GP's and have this weird urge to go and stick my hand it it repeatedly.

Burney
02-20-2017, 12:03 PM

It's that same feeling when I see the sharps box in the GP's and have this weird urge to go and stick my hand it it repeatedly.

Maybe you have Tourette's, f? You could be one of these people who ends up shouting 'CHICKEN AND CHIPS!' 2,000 times a day.

Pat Vegas
02-20-2017, 12:07 PM
Maybe you have Tourette's, f? You could be one of these people who ends up shouting 'CHICKEN AND CHIPS!' 2,000 times a day.

:hehe: That reminds me of those chickens I used to get in the chip shop when I was a kid. Not KFC style but that sort of hard skin stuff tough as old boots.

Did they just deep fry them? :-( I don't know why I used to get them I wasn't fond of fish as a kid.

redgunamo
02-20-2017, 12:09 PM
https://adomatica.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/img_2090-724992.jpg

redgunamo
02-20-2017, 12:13 PM

Didn't they have one or two disco hits in the Nineties? Good to know they're keeping themselves busy, isn't it.

Burney
02-20-2017, 12:13 PM
:hehe: That reminds me of those chickens I used to get in the chip shop when I was a kid. Not KFC style but that sort of hard skin stuff tough as old boots.

Did they just deep fry them? :-( I don't know why I used to get them I wasn't fond of fish as a kid.

I think they rotisseried them. I liked them, too for the same reason. Half a chicken and chips :eat: