PDA

View Full Version : Sutton/Arsenal v Lincoln

CrossGun
02-19-2017, 07:41 PM
Wembley is there for us. Wenger7!

Mo Britain less Europe
02-19-2017, 08:02 PM
Que sera...seraaa.............. we're going to Wem-ber-ley!!!

Monty92
02-19-2017, 08:21 PM

Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea and Man City a highly probable semis line-up :-O

CrossGun
02-19-2017, 10:05 PM
We're due a cup semi with Spurs. A bit of work to do before then though.

Tony C
02-20-2017, 09:11 AM
After Leicester last season I'm toying with cheeky bets on Lincoln, Millwall and Sutton.

cheeky :)

Sir C
02-20-2017, 09:14 AM

Millwall going to White Hart Lane.

They're licking their lips in anticipation. Carnage will ensue. :hehe:

Burney
02-20-2017, 09:32 AM
Millwall going to White Hart Lane.

They're licking their lips in anticipation. Carnage will ensue. :hehe:

You almost have to admire a club whose suporters celebrate a joyful, giant(ish)-killing cup victory by invading the pitch and attacking opposition fans and the police. :hehe:
Don't ever change, Millwall.

Luis Anaconda
02-20-2017, 09:45 AM
You almost have to admire a club whose suporters celebrate a joyful, giant(ish)-killing cup victory by invading the pitch and attacking opposition fans and the police. :hehe:

Last ever cup tie at White Hart Lane - hopefully Millwall will mark the occasion with due respect

Sir C
02-20-2017, 09:46 AM

I have two 'chums' with seasont ickets at Millwall. Both are in their 50s and in senior management in the motor industry. Both are STILL getting involved in fights on an average Saturday afternoon.

They are also hideously racist, homophobic and mysoginistic. But you'd have guessed that.

Burney
02-20-2017, 09:55 AM
I have two 'chums' with seasont ickets at Millwall. Both are in their 50s and in senior management in the motor industry. Both are STILL getting involved in fights on an average Saturday afternoon.

They are also hideously racist, homophobic and mysoginistic. But you'd have guessed that.

One once explaimed to me that they've been doing this since the 1920s and thus see this as their birthright and regard all other football hooligans as arriviste bandwagon jumpers.

Needless to say, he didn't use the word 'arriviste'.

Pat Vegas
02-20-2017, 10:00 AM
Last ever cup tie at White Hart Lane - hopefully Millwall will mark the occasion with due respect

Hope they don't save them demolition costs. :-)

arse-nick (avid-analogue-addict)
02-20-2017, 10:19 AM
Why don't we invite the Russian ultras to come in and do a job. They'll get it done in a sober manner. :-)

Norn Iron
02-20-2017, 11:47 AM
I watched the game against Leeds. This should be an 8-0 job. I expect the game to be over after 20 minutes. Their 2 center backs & striker are overweight!

Rich
02-20-2017, 12:14 PM
I watched the game against Leeds. This should be an 8-0 job. I expect the game to be over after 20 minutes. Their 2 center backs & striker are overweight!

What you are forgetting is that their players have the 'magic of the cup in their blood'. Do you think they are going to let a second-string Arsenal XI managed by a senile OAP from the French/German border spoil their evening? I think not.

Ash
02-20-2017, 12:43 PM
What you are forgetting is that their players have the 'magic of the cup in their blood'. Do you think they are going to let a second-string Arsenal XI managed by a senile OAP from the French/German border spoil their evening? I think not.

The Arsenal second string has looked more coherent than the first team of late, tbf.