PDA

View Full Version : Welp, I'm here in Vienna lads. Not as many prostitutes as I had been led

eastgermanautos
02-19-2017, 07:29 AM
to expect. What is wrong with these people? Flash a little coochie, ladies. Damn.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
02-19-2017, 09:16 AM
Vienna?
It means nothing to me.

eastgermanautos
02-19-2017, 10:05 AM
Vienna?
It means nothing to me.

Vienna sausage? Well, it's the same thing.

barrybueno
02-19-2017, 10:05 AM
Vienna?
It means nothing to me.

Always reminds me of the dippers losing at home to Lester. 1-2 i think. Massive home unbeaten run gone. 1981 or summit...

I could be talking bollox of course...

Tony C
02-20-2017, 09:04 AM
cityoflove.com

there's 452 listed in Vienna.

Pat Vegas
02-20-2017, 09:06 AM
to expect. What is wrong with these people? Flash a little coochie, ladies. Damn.

I think they are hidden away. If you see weird houses with 'studio' and a number next to them I think they are the places you need to go.

Where are you staying?

redgunamo
02-20-2017, 10:39 AM
I think they are hidden away. If you see weird houses with 'studio' and a number next to them I think they are the places you need to go.

Where are you staying?

I thought the whole point of whoring is that it's supposed to be fairly effortless, straightforward :-\

Burney
02-20-2017, 10:44 AM
I thought the whole point of whoring is that it's supposed to be fairly effortless, straightforward :-\

He should just approach random Fräuleins and wave dollars at them in return for sex. Seem to remember reading that was how it used to work in Vienna.

Sir C
02-20-2017, 10:46 AM
He should just approach random Fräuleins and wave dollars at them in return for sex. Seem to remember reading that was how it used to work in Vienna.

A jar of coffee also works well. Or nylon stockings. :thirdman:

redgunamo
02-20-2017, 10:50 AM

That certainly worked for me, give or take a couple of hundred kilometres anyway.

It worked rather too well, in fact :-\

Pat Vegas
02-20-2017, 10:50 AM
A jar of coffee also works well. Or nylon stockings. :thirdman:

I quite liked their coffee culture.
Though as I had multiple meetings each day it was getting a bit mad of amount of coffee I had drank in a day.

I also like the fact that Spa supermarkets there are quite nice places.

Burney
02-20-2017, 10:58 AM
I quite liked their coffee culture.
Though as I had multiple meetings each day it was getting a bit mad of amount of coffee I had drank in a day.

I also like the fact that Spa supermarkets there are quite nice places.

Pffff. It's not a proper Spa unless there's a stoned bloke buying munchies and skins, a wino counting out his pennies for a single can of Special Brew and a 12 year-old trying to buy vodka

eastgermanautos
02-20-2017, 01:29 PM

That is in fact my approach. :-D

eastgermanautos
02-20-2017, 01:30 PM
cityoflove.com

there's 452 listed in Vienna.

Thank you kind sir!