PDA

View Full Version : What was the name of that Wenger Out mong with man boobs and bóllock chops?

Sir C
02-17-2017, 04:45 PM
Something to do with AST, was he? Monty had a run in with him.

Anyway, he seems to have gone very quiet.

Ash
02-17-2017, 04:47 PM

Tim 'Squirrel Cheeks' Panton, was it?

Pat Vegas
02-17-2017, 04:49 PM

What happened to the Black scarf stuff?

Sir C
02-17-2017, 04:51 PM

That's him. Did he give up?

Sir C
02-17-2017, 04:54 PM

Tim Payton. Just checked on Twitter. He's blocked me, I must have abused him.

Ash
02-17-2017, 04:54 PM

I doubt it. He's probably just been eclipsed by even louder gob****es like the Arsenal Fan TV contingent.

Luis Anaconda
02-17-2017, 04:55 PM

Dorset Gooner?

SWv2
02-17-2017, 04:56 PM
His latest opinion:

tim payton ‏@timpayton 7h7 hours ago

Wenger suggests he might manage elsewhere next season. He should. And he will do very well. He needs a fresh start as much as Arsenal do

Pat Vegas
02-17-2017, 04:58 PM

Not only that he's one of those over enthusiastic athletics fans.

redgunamo
02-17-2017, 04:59 PM
His latest opinion:

Wenger suggests he might manage elsewhere next season. He should. And he will do very well. He needs a fresh start as much as Arsenal do

Thing is though, if Wenger were managing elsewhere and you offered him the Arsenal job right now, of course He would take it like a shot. In fact, all but about six or seven managers would.

That makes it very hard to leave.

Pat Vegas
02-17-2017, 05:00 PM
His latest opinion:

Seems reasonable. If I recall he wasn't anti wenger. but pretended to be some sort of business mastermind by demanding they listen to his idea of 'rights issue' or something.

SWv2
02-17-2017, 05:04 PM
Seems reasonable. If I recall he wasn't anti wenger. but pretended to be some sort of business mastermind by demanding they listen to his idea of 'rights issue' or something.

He was a fat over-opinionated príck who basked in the self appointed position of spokesman for Arsenal supporters.

Could have done with a good punch in the throat and maybe a pencil stuck in his ear.

Fúcking eejit.

Pat Vegas
02-17-2017, 05:07 PM
He was a fat over-opinionated príck who basked in the self appointed position of spokesman for Arsenal supporters.

Could have done with a good punch in the throat and maybe a pencil stuck in his ear.

Fúcking eejit.

Oh definitely. He's probably annoyed he didn't come up with the Arsenal fan tv stuff 10 million views a month that's ****ing massive. at least they make money out of it. I objected his way of being the self proclaimed mouth piece of all arsenal fans.

10 million views a month that's ****ing massive.

SWv2
02-17-2017, 05:08 PM
Oh definitely. He's probably annoyed he didn't come up with the Arsenal fan tv stuff 10 million views a month that's ****ing massive. at least they make money out of it. I objected his way of being the self proclaimed mouth piece of all arsenal fans.

10 million views a month that's ****ing massive.

Is that what they get?

I like blud/fam though I have to say I have no idea what he is on about. It must be extremely difficult to speak like that as it is not natural.

Pat Vegas
02-17-2017, 05:12 PM
Is that what they get?

I like blud/fam though I have to say I have no idea what he is on about. It must be extremely difficult to speak like that as it is not natural.

I read that on here though. But it's a good monthly income that's for sure. EDIT just looking at their numbers of views on certain vids just posted in the last few weeks they must easily make that number. so they want arsenal to play **** so they can get more hits.

A it's weird once you reach a certain point on there you can post any vid and people watch it. I saw some of these big youtube stars and I have no idea why they are so popular. Some bloke just taking penalties with his mates but each time adding something strange to the equation.