PDA

View Full Version : There was no dressing room bust-up with Boudlie. That's just

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
02-17-2017, 01:27 PM
the spin machine trying to paint a picture of players and a coach so passionate about the shirt, so wounded with self directed anger and disappointment that they launched into some kind of cathartic punch-up and we'll as say "see - they care man - they really care!"

The little ****s were on their iPhones, ignoring each other as usual and talking to their agents and social feed writers.

"I'm bold, I'm bald
I'm Stevie Bould!" he bawled

redgunamo
02-17-2017, 01:31 PM
the spin machine trying to paint a picture of players and a coach so passionate about the shirt, so wounded with self directed anger and disappointment that they launched into some kind of cathartic punch-up and we'll as say "see - they care man - they really care!"

The little ****s were on their iPhones, ignoring each other as usual and talking to their agents and social feed writers.

"I'm bold, I'm bald
I'm Stevie Bould!" he bawled

Bowled, H.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
02-17-2017, 01:35 PM
Bowled, H.

I've racked my brains to try and get "Bowled"into that little ditty (for about two years)..can you help?

Pat Vegas
02-17-2017, 01:36 PM
I've racked my brains to try and get "Bowled"into that little ditty (for about two years)..can you help?

It reminds me of I'm Grace I'm Grace I'm in your face. From Big Brother or something.