PDA

View Full Version : I'm wondering if Wenger will select the same side for the gme against Sutton

7sisters
02-16-2017, 07:38 PM
For me it would make some kind of statement that those players who ultimately let him down are not beyond taking down a peg or two.
Let's hope it's 2 degrees and pissing with rain. :thumbup:

He won't do it to them, will he :shrug:

Yesterday Once More
02-16-2017, 07:39 PM
He'd better get Alexis back from Italy sharpish, then.

Tony C
02-17-2017, 08:42 AM
quite fancy a bet on Sutton...on that small pitch with them going 100mph for 90 minutes I can see our lot just be lost....Ozil is always lost these days but he'll have no fecking clue against Sutton.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
02-17-2017, 08:54 AM
For me it would make some kind of statement that those players who ultimately let him down are not beyond taking down a peg or two.

I think he should play them at Sutton but probably won't

Pokster
02-17-2017, 09:06 AM

He will play much the same team as he played at Southampton imo... IF Lucas is fir he will play, ME might play as he has't started since ACN duty..... 6-0

eastgermanautos
02-17-2017, 09:08 AM
He will play much the same team as he played at Southampton imo... IF Lucas is fir he will play, ME might play as he has't started since ACN duty..... 6-0

You're assuming that Wenger will be around at that time. To me not an obvious truth.

Pokster
02-17-2017, 09:11 AM
You're assuming that Wenger will be around at that time. To me not an obvious truth.

He will leave at the end of the season if he leaves at all

Pat Vegas
02-17-2017, 09:19 AM
He will leave at the end of the season if he leaves at all

He should make a decision soon so we know either way.

redgunamo
02-17-2017, 09:28 AM
He should make a decision soon so we know either way.

This season, there'll be no decision or announcement either way until we do, or do not, finish in the top four, imo.

Or actually win the Premier League or the European Cup, of course.

Pat Vegas
02-17-2017, 09:31 AM
This season, there'll be no decision or announcement either way until we do, or do not, finish in the top four, imo.

Or actually win the Premier League or the European Cup, of course.

I was hoping for a 'win it for Arsene' spirit in the squard.

Clearly they don't care.