PDA

View Full Version : Oh God, our game against Sutton is on Monday night, on the telly?

Sir C
02-16-2017, 12:45 PM
He's going to play a second team. They are going to lose. Gary Lineker is going to ejaculate into his underpants.

Everything is shít.

Pokster
02-16-2017, 12:47 PM
He's going to play a second team. They are going to lose. Gary Lineker is going to ejaculate into his underpants.

Everything is shít.

:nono: our second team is good because they haven't had the flack of being called ****..... 6-0 imo Wellbeck might be allowed more than 5 minutes

IUFG
02-16-2017, 12:49 PM
We'll 'turn the corner' next Monday. By hammering, what is essentially, a ****ing amateur team.

Burney
02-16-2017, 12:55 PM

Everything is shít.

Oh, no, we're going to win the Cup. Hadn't you realised? We'll get a ridicules easy draw all the way through and batter some plucky underdog in the final.

It is written. :nod:

Pat Vegas
02-16-2017, 12:57 PM

Everything is shít.

Oh we will win. But not without suffering some sort of injury.

SWv2
02-16-2017, 01:35 PM
Oh we will win. But not without suffering some sort of injury.

Hopefully to Walcott or Giroud, perhaps both. Cup bonus type thing.

Pat Vegas
02-16-2017, 01:37 PM
Hopefully to Walcott or Giroud, perhaps both. Cup bonus type thing.

Seems Sanchez won't be involved he's buggered off somewhere on holiday dressed as a burglar.

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article9829876.ece/ALTERNATES/s810/PAY-Alis-Sanchez-spotted-at-Heathrow-Airport.jpg

Burney
02-16-2017, 02:10 PM
Seems Sanchez won't be involved he's buggered off somewhere on holiday dressed as a burglar.

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article9829876.ece/ALTERNATES/s810/PAY-Alis-Sanchez-spotted-at-Heathrow-Airport.jpg

When you take his hair away, his face is oddly featureless, isn't it? Like a muppet's face.

Luis Anaconda
02-16-2017, 02:20 PM
When you take his hair away, his face is oddly featureless, isn't it? Like a muppet's face.

Thank you - that has been bugging me for ages. Spot on