PDA

View Full Version : Even if the fans are unhappy it wont change anything revenue wise.

Pat Vegas
02-16-2017, 10:44 AM
The stadium will still have sold all of it's tickets regardless.

And if season ticket people don't renew they will just be replaced with someone else.

Balti pie sales may go down, and some corporate stuff but not much would change.

Mo Britain less Europe
02-16-2017, 11:26 AM
You'd be surprised how much match day revenue we make, not just balti pies but the shop does a roaring trade.

SWv2
02-16-2017, 11:37 AM
You'd be surprised how much match day revenue we make, not just balti pies but the shop does a roaring trade.

Tourists.

I went in there with my son on his one match day visit so far, left about £100 down. In the 10 or whatever years since the stadium opened and numerous visits in the period it was my only visit ever.

Back in on April 1st probably.

:-(

redgunamo
02-16-2017, 11:38 AM

More than any other club in Europe apparently.

redgunamo
02-16-2017, 11:39 AM
Tourists.

I went in there with my son on his one match day visit so far, left about £100 down. In the 10 or whatever years since the stadium opened and numerous visits in the period it was my only visit ever.

If my son only spends a hundred quid in the club shop, I do a little dance.

Pat Vegas
02-16-2017, 11:42 AM
If my son only spends a hundred quid in the club shop, I do a little dance.

and he likes/plays Ice hockey too? must be costing you a fortune.

redgunamo
02-16-2017, 11:49 AM
and he likes/plays Ice hockey too? must be costing you a fortune.

You can't take it with you, as the man said.

Pat Vegas
02-16-2017, 11:51 AM
You can't take it with you, as the man said.

I've got a spreadsheet thesedays.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
02-16-2017, 12:26 PM
Tourists.

Henceforth known as April fools day :-|

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
02-16-2017, 12:31 PM
The stadium will still have sold all of it's tickets regardless.

And if season ticket people don't renew they will just be replaced with someone else.

Balti pie sales may go down, and some corporate stuff but not much would change.

No doubt the latest TV deal will have a big impact on the revenue pie chart