PDA

View Full Version : So what do we do now?

Pat Vegas
02-16-2017, 08:51 AM
Who are the poor suckers who will play in the 2nd game.

Positives from last night.
Xhaka didn't get sent off.

Billy Goat Sverige
02-16-2017, 08:51 AM

Pray he leaves?

IUFG
02-16-2017, 08:52 AM
I thought Ospina did well.

We're going to miss Sanchez when he leaves...

Pat Vegas
02-16-2017, 08:53 AM
I thought Ospina did well.

We're going to miss Sanchez when he leaves...

I wouldn't be mad if he left. He tries his best.

Sir C
02-16-2017, 08:54 AM

Has anyone checked if Claude's ok? That's the first thing to do.

Pat Vegas
02-16-2017, 08:55 AM
Pray he leaves?

If he does decide to go I hope the club has enough time to get in the replacement who will have the transfer window to make their adjustments. and possibly allowing time to have Sanchez sign a new deal if he likes the new manager.

Billy Goat Sverige
02-16-2017, 08:55 AM

He seemed in good spirits considering. Troopz was so filled with rage that he almost forgot to say fam.

IUFG
02-16-2017, 08:56 AM
AFanTV is comedy gold this morning.

Claude has been strangely resigned and reserved for the last few episodes. DT on the other hand . . . :hehe:

Pat Vegas
02-16-2017, 08:57 AM

:hehe: Maybe he has to go through with it to actually make a statement.

He can do it on the pitch.

Rich
02-16-2017, 09:00 AM

Sigh. I just don't know, Fash. I feel foolish calling for change when there is a good chance that Wenger will finish above some/all of Klopp, Jose and Pep. But I just can't get excited about it any more. Is that age or that it's just so predictable?

Basically what I am saying is that I want change, even if it's a negative change. I think it's fair to say that we'll never be top level under Mr Wenger. But then do we have the finances to take on the big boys? Perhaps not.

Pat Vegas
02-16-2017, 09:00 AM

Claude has been strangely resigned and reserved for the last few episodes. DT on the other hand . . . :hehe:

:-( So they are the 'face' of arsenal fans and we play like we did last night.

No wonder they all laugh at us when we lose.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
02-16-2017, 09:03 AM

Sit tight and wait until mid-May. That will be judgment day

Pat Vegas
02-16-2017, 09:05 AM
Sigh. I just don't know, Fash. I feel foolish calling for change when there is a good chance that Wenger will finish above some/all of Klopp, Jose and Pep. But I just can't get excited about it any more. Is that age or that it's just so predictable?

Basically what I am saying is that I want change, even if it's a negative change. I think it's fair to say that we'll never be top level under Mr Wenger. But then do we have the finances to take on the big boys? Perhaps not.

We may not have the finances but I don't think that's the issue here.
Last season we should have won the league it was wide open and we could have put a much better effort in the current race.

Arsene has been through a few squads since the the glory days. and they've all seemed to have this mental block when it comes to the big games or taking opportunities. Which only seems to get worse. It's not like last night is a surprise it happens every year you think he might have adjusted things.

It's all stale and boring. CL qualification for a tournament we get smashed in every year.
Most of the big games against our direct competitors are usually loses. We don't even beat Spurs anymore.

And what annoyed me last night was the effort put in last night it was shocking. Bayern are excellent but we made it so ****ing easy for them. did you see Oxlade throw a tantrum stamping his feet?

Why are they so fragile? I want some changes just to make it a bit interesting as this is very boring and at times embarrassing.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
02-16-2017, 09:05 AM

I wonder if this bloke makes any money from Arsenal TV? Apparently, he gets 10M hits a month :shrug:

Pat Vegas
02-16-2017, 09:08 AM
I wonder if this bloke makes any money from Arsenal TV? Apparently, he gets 10M hits a month :shrug:

I would think he would earn a couple of grand at least with those numbers a month.

Billy Goat Sverige
02-16-2017, 09:09 AM

Probably at least covers his match day expenses.

Pat Vegas
02-16-2017, 09:11 AM
Probably at least covers his match day expenses.

I only have a few vids up on youtube. I made £1.17 the past month on 1089 views.
anybody good at maths?
so he's probably making pretty good money on there actually.

Sir C
02-16-2017, 09:12 AM

I read yesterday that it's been his full time job for the last 18 months.

Yes. He's earning a living from giving a platform upon which the mentally ill can present their ravings to a wide audience.

What has the world become?

Pat Vegas
02-16-2017, 09:15 AM
I read yesterday that it's been his full time job for the last 18 months.

Yes. He's earning a living from giving a platform upon which the mentally ill can present their ravings to a wide audience.

What has the world become?

Hang on a minute Sir C this has got me thinking.
Let's make an Awimb Youtube channel covering everything.

Sir C and Berni's cooking hour.
Ash's London history.
Pat's underground and other nonsense.
LA's Facts and stats.
Dr Optimism with modd.

We'll be superstars.

Sir C
02-16-2017, 09:16 AM
Hang on a minute Sir C this has got me thinking.
Let's make an Awimb Youtube channel covering everything.

Sir C and Berni's cooking hour.
Ash's London history.
Pat's underground and other nonsense.
LA's Facts and stats.
Dr Optimism with modd.

We'll be superstars.

This time next year we'll be millionaires!

Pat Vegas
02-16-2017, 09:17 AM
This time next year we'll be millionaires!

:nod: I've got my heart set on a garage. I won't be happy until I have one.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
02-16-2017, 09:18 AM

"Gazidis promised that by 2015 we would be competing with the likes of Bayern Munich. The only thing we are competing with Bayern Munich is that we have better toilets" - Claude :bow: :hehe:

Pat Vegas
02-16-2017, 09:20 AM
"Gazidis promised that by 2015 we would be competing with the likes of Bayern Munich. The only thing we are competing with Bayern Munich is that we have better toilets" - Claude :bow: :hehe:

:hehe: Well we are still currently at the same stage of the competition so we are competing in a way.

Sir C
02-16-2017, 09:20 AM

We do have better toilets, he's not wrong. The toilets at the Allianz are rubbish.

wd afc.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
02-16-2017, 09:29 AM
We do have better toilets, he's not wrong. The toilets at the Allianz are rubbish.

wd afc.

Arsenal fans TV is unbelievably funny. One bloke you have to count the number of times he said "Wenger out". It is up there with Ray Parlour saying "Obviously" :hehe:

Burney
02-16-2017, 09:32 AM

wd afc.

I reckon you jinxed it by listening to The Smiths on a match night.

Sir C
02-16-2017, 09:39 AM
I reckon you jinxed it by listening to The Smiths on a match night.

Do you know what I mean, though? I'd never noticed before, but the protagonist is really quite feminine.

Also, some of the lyriucs read like a Monty Python sketch. "I never want to go home. Because I haven't got one." :hehe:

Burney
02-16-2017, 09:44 AM
Do you know what I mean, though? I'd never noticed before, but the protagonist is really quite feminine.

Also, some of the lyriucs read like a Monty Python sketch. "I never want to go home. Because I haven't got one." :hehe:

Oh, he's often quite feminine 'Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?', etc. But not always, i.e.:
'It was dark as I drove the point home
And on cold leather seats
Well, it suddenly struck me
I just might die with a smile on my
Face after all"

There is a degree of conscious irony and deliberate bathos in the more teen angsty lyrics. Nobody could write the 'And if a double decker bus, crashes into us' line with an entirely straight face, I don't think.